Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Playground slides recalled for entrapment hazard
Play and Park Structures, of Fort Payne, Alabama, has recalled around 150 Playground SuperMax Triple Slides because a gap between the rails near the entranceway to the slides poses an entrapment...
Employer owed no duty of care for secondary asbestos exposure
No special relationship existed between an employer and the son of an employee and, therefore, the employer owed the son no duty of care regarding secondary exposure to asbestos, the Arizona Supreme...
High Court to consider proper liability standard for ‘bare-metal’ manufacturers under maritime law
The U.S. Supreme Court has granted a request by "bare-metal" manufacturers to review a federal appellate decision holding that the foreseeability test applies when determining whether...
65K illy whole bean coffee cans recalled for injury hazard
illycaffe North America Inc., of Rye Brook, New York, has recalled around 65,000 illy 8.8-ounce whole bean coffee cans because the coffee canister’s lid can detach suddenly with force upon...
DuPont succeeds in overturning nearly $7M damage verdict in benzene exposure case
Testimony proffered by two experts in a benzene exposure case was legally insufficient to establish a causal link between a professional painter’s exposure to benzene through his use of DuPont...