Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
5.7M Contigo Kids water bottles recalled for choking hazard
Recall involves water bottles and replacement lids that were provided as part of a previous recall of this product.
Peach grower awarded $265M for illegal pesticide use damage
Jury verdict includes $250M in punitive damages against Monsanto Co.
70K ceiling fans recalled for injury hazard
Fanim Industries is aware of 10 incidents of fan blades detaching and hitting consumers.
Strict liability claims arising from furnace fire to proceed against furnace manufacturers
There were no allegations that the manufacturers owed the property owner a duty of care or that any such duty was breached. Consequently, negligence claims were dismissed.
Suit blames maker of baby-formula mixers for poor nutrition in children
A design defect causes the mixing machines to produce watered-down formula, the complaint alleges.