Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Pennsylvania trial court erred in dismissing vena cava filter suit over forum non conveniens objection
Appellate panel finds lower court abused its discretion by giving no weight to many relevant forum non conveniens factors and too much weight to irrelevant ones in weighing private and...
E-cigarette maker faces wrongful death suit
JUUL’s conduct in designing and marketing its highly addictive products substantially contributed to the death of a teenager, the complaint asserts.
State-law claims against silicone breast implant maker preempted by federal law
An injured patient failed to show that the implant manufacturer deviated from a pre-market approval or other FDA requirement applicable to the Class III medical device.
Subaru recalls 366K Forester vehicles to replace ODS sensor mat harness
Replacement parts are currently unavailable; company will send a second notification when remedy can proceed.
J&J subsidiary must pay $8B to man who developed breasts after taking Risperdal®
Jury found clear and convincing evidence that the pharmaceutical giant is liable for punitive damages.