Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Tanning bed defect suit fails for lack of expert testimony
Injured user’s own theories as to why the bed’s canopy had collapsed were not enough to rebut Kentucky’s no-defect presumption for older products.
Jury to decide negligent sale issue against Harbor Freight in gas can explosion case
Fact issues remained as to whether the retailer had knowledge of risks associated with the portable gas can, but explicit warnings on the can shielded the retailer from failure-to-warn and warranty...
Target recalls 495K wooden toy vehicles for choking hazard
The toys may be returned to Target stores for a full refund.
Heat Hero recalls 20K portable mini heaters for fire and burn hazards
Company will provide a free replacement unit.
Class action suit against JUUL e-cigarette makers asserts products liability, fraudulent marketing claims
The suit seeks monetary damages and an order enjoining further negligent, deceptive, unfair, and unlawful conduct.