Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Smoker’s estate can proceed pro se with products liability claims against tobacco company
The widow of a smoker who had died of respiratory and heart diseases after years of smoking could represent the estate’s state products liability claims against a tobacco company pro se...
Punitive damages award against tobacco manufacturer reversed and remanded for further proceedings
The manifestation of smoking-related injuries does not represent the accrual of a cause of action for wrongful death arising from those injuries for Engle class members.
Wrongly arrested woman’s claims against drug-test kit maker deemed inadequate
Design/manufacturing defect and failure to warn claims against the manufacturer of a field test whose false-positive result for methamphetamines resulted in a Georgia woman’s arrest and three...
No new trial or damages award reduction in commercial aircraft cabin decompression suit
The Massachusetts federal court has rejected Boeing Company’s challenges to a jury’s earlier $2.2-million damages award to a Boston-bound woman for injuries she sustained when the Boeing...
Likelihood of FDA’s rejection of Zofran® pregnancy warning a jury question
The basic factual question underlying preemption was whether the FDA would have rejected manufacturer’s warning label if adverse research studies were fully disclosed.