Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CPSC proposes mandatory safety standard for crib mattresses
Proposed rule would add "crib mattresses" to the list of durable infant and toddler products and would strengthen warning labels.
$16M punitive damages award against R.J. Reynolds for smoker’s death deemed excessive
Review of the award was necessitated by the huge disparity between the compensatory and punitive damages awards.
New York law recognizes cross-jurisdictional class action tolling
Tolling ends—as a matter of law—when there is a clear dismissal of a putative class action, including a dismissal for forum non conveniens, or denial of class certification for any...
$4M verdict upheld for supermarket worker who lost arm to meat saw
A design expert designed and built an alternative saw, modeled on the subject saw, that employed a self-deploying blade guard which automatically deployed when the saw’s operator moved away.
Over 162K scooters recalled over possible “Y” handlebar breakage
Jakks Pacific will provide free replacement "T" handlebars for the recalled scooters.