Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
$4.7M jury award in ladder accident case reduced to $1.9M
The loss-of-earnings portion of a jury’s $4.7-million damages award in favor of a worker who was injured after falling from a ladder was reduced by a Florida federal court because the evidence...
Two dozen suits pared from Eliquis® product liability litigation
In two decisions issued in as many days, the New York federal court overseeing the multidistrict litigation concerning the prescription blood thinner Eliquis® dismissed a total of 24 suits on...
CPSC issues proposed rule on third-party testing of engineered wood products
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has proposed a rule under which certain untreated and unfinished engineered wood products (EWPs)—specifically, particleboard, hardwood plywood, and...
Jury instruction pertaining to reliance on tobacco ads upheld as effect on $35M verdict was uncertain
A trial court did not err when it gave jury instructions regarding inferring reliance on tobacco advertisements when considering evidence in a fraudulent concealment claim against R.J. Reynolds...
Settlement proposed for two class actions over mildew/mold/odor defect in Electrolux washing machines
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. and the plaintiffs in two class actions have filed with a federal district court in Florida for its approval a proposed agreement to settle their litigation over...