Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
U.S. service members exposed to radiation aiding victims of Fukushima meltdown and tsunami must seek redress in Japan
The government of Japan strongly objected to this matter proceeding in American courts. Consequently, foreign policy weighed in favor of dismissal.
Verdict against tire producer for manufacturing defect withstands appellate scrutiny
A tread-belt separation due to "inadequate bonding between and among the belts" during the curing process resulted in tire failure. Inadequate splicing of the tire’s steel belts and a...
Johnson & Johnson to halt sales of talc-based baby powder in U.S. Canada
Declining demand has been "fueled by misinformation around the safety of the product and a constant barrage of litigation advertising," the company says.
Lack of proof collapses products liability claims against Abilify® manufacturer
Expert’s opinion on anti psychotic medicine label not admissible, and other evidentiary shortcomings leave failure-to-warn and design defect claims unsupported.
Claims against company misidentified as manufacturer of allegedly defective welding torch dismissed
Lawsuit asserted that two companies had made the at-issue product, which conflicted with purchase orders, invoices, and the complaint in parallel litigation against the product supplier.