Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Children’s holiday-themed pajama sets recalled for burn injury hazard
One Stop Shop, LLC, of Feeding Hills, Massachusetts, has recalled around 350 children’s pajama sets because the children’s pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standards for...
District court erred in limiting discovery based on preemption theory
A California district court’s order dismissing as preempted a complaint brought by Incretin patients against Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. when the patients requested additional discovery due...
R.J. Reynolds seeks High Court’s input on preemption, evidentiary rulings in extended cigarette action
Following up on a ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit that left undisturbed a nearly $28-million judgment in favor of a longtime smoker against the manufacturer of cigarettes...
Dismissal of various claims against Bayer for allegedly defective contraceptive device vacated
Complete dismissal of a patient’s products liability-related claims against the manufacturer of an allegedly defective contraceptive device based on preemption under the Medical Device...
Utah high court overrules passive retailer doctrine
Utah’s Liability Reform Act (LRA) does not immunize retailers from liability for strict liability claims, the Utah Supreme Court held in reversing a lower court’s decision dismissing...