Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Utah high court input sought on ‘unavoidably unsafe’ doctrine’s applicability
The scope of the exception to strict products liability design defect claims set forth in Comment k to section 402A of the Restatement (Second) of Torts is at the root of four questions certified to...
Transobtrurator sling implant claims not covered by continuing tort doctrine exception
A transobturator implant patient’s product liability claims against the manufacturer were time-barred by Maine’s six-year statute of limitations because her injuries were not the result...
Hair dryers recalled following reports of sparks, smoke, and burns
ISO Beauty, of Chatsworth, California, has recalled about 73,000 Ionic Pro hair dryers because the cord can become brittle near the base of the dryer, posing burn hazards. In addition, about 1,000...
Insufficient evidence of reckless indifference extinguishes punitive damage claims in fragrance oil fire case
The makers of polymer fragrance oil were entitled to judgment on a claim for punitive damages filed by a company that used the fragrance oil in its manufacturing process in the production of "...
Pella agrees to $35M settlement of water damage claims in leaky window suit
Pella Corporation and Pella Windows and Doors, Inc. have agreed to pay over $34.75 million to resolve a class action suit against them brought by thousands of consumers who owned allegedly defective...