Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Baltimore’s PCB contamination suit against Monsanto survives motion to dismiss
The economic loss doctrine did not bar Baltimore’s strict liability claims because the city had a property interest in its storm water system and because the public safety exception applied.
Kalispel Tribe sues firefighting-foam makers and U.S. over contamination of water supply
Complaint seeks compensatory and punitive damages for property losses caused by the PFAS-containing foam, including loss of revenue from the Tribe’s casino.
$45M California personal injury judgment must be collected in Australia even if chance of recovery remote
A California family may be unable to collect a $45-million personal injury judgment from an insurance carrier because of a forum-selection clause in the policy of the bankrupt manufacturer against...
Product liability claims against maker of vena cava filter move forward
Patient’s design defect, manufacturing defect, and failure to warn claims were adequately pleaded under the Ohio Product Liability Act.
Warnings and design allegations keep claim alive against GE for MRI contrast agent
Despite dismissal of strict liability-based claims, remaining allegations corresponded to state product liability law.