Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Dismissal of five glass suppliers affirmed in glass, metal particle inhalation case
Summary judgment was warranted for the five glass suppliers because while each presented evidence sufficient to show the lack of a connection between their finished products and the worker’s...
Fire hazard prompts recall of over 189K blowers
The company will provide consumers with a free cordset adapter with an integrated circuit breaker for the affected units.
Nearly 20K 4-drawer chests recalled due to tip-over and entrapment hazards By Susan Lasser, J.D.
Transform SR Holding Management LLC, of Hoffman Estates, Illinois, is recalling about 19,900 Essential Home Belmont 2.0 four-drawer chests because they are unstable and can tip over if not anchored...
Asbestos brake case may proceed against Honeywell
A supervisor at the aftermarket parts and service department of a bus manufacturing plant allegedly was exposed to asbestos from used Bendix brakes replaced as part of a warranty program.
Pre-engineered building company not on the hook for loss attributed to door failure
Economic loss doctrine, terms of warranty, and absence of legal duty precluded building owners from recovering for building collapse as manufacturer had no role in door selection and installation.