Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Hand sanitizer retailer remains subject to product liability claims
Neither the consumers’ allegations nor any inference from those allegations provided a basis for the court to find that the retailer was immune from liability under a declaration relating to...
Product liability action against surgical robot maker barred by California’s two-year statute of limitations
Although the district court erred by failing to consider whether Connecticut had a legitimate interest in seeing its law applied, the court correctly held that California law governed the claims.
GM recalls over 60K vehicles due to possible power steering malfunction
A faulty electrical connection may result in a loss of power steering assist.
Trial court properly directed verdict for surgical scissors manufacturer in hysterectomy injury case
No reasonable construction of the patient’s expert’s testimony supported her claim that an insulation defect in the thermal scissors device caused her bowel burns during surgery.
CPSC updates the safety standard for high chairs
The agency makes mandatory the most recent ASTM voluntary standard, which includes stability testing for reclined seat high chair products.