Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Claims against Hyundai by estate of woman crushed by vehicle proceed to trial
In an action brought against Hyundai Motor Company by the estate of a woman who was killed when she was pinned between her house and her vehicle, a federal district court in Virginia denied the...
Shipyard owes duty of care to family members in ‘take-home’ asbestos exposure case
A shipyard owed a duty of care to a family member of one of its employees who had alleged that exposure to asbestos from the employee’s work clothes caused her to develop mesothelioma, where...
Alleged defects in crane’s design, construction, and warnings require jury resolution
Two riggers who were injured when a crane malfunctioned failed to establish, as a matter of law, that the manufacturer’s warning to its distributors was inadequate to inform owners who had...
Pump maker heads to trial in asbestos-exposure case
In an action stemming from a shipyard worker’s death from mesothelioma, a federal court in Washington determined that a jury must decide whether there was a causal connection between the worker...
CPSC proposes amendments, clarifications to definition of ‘durable infant or toddler product’
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) issued a proposed rule that would amend the definition of "durable infant or toddler product" in the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of...