Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Kichler Lighting recalls pendant lights for fire hazard
Light sockets can overheat, melt, or catch fire.
NHTSA proposes adjustment to sound limitations in ‘Quiet Vehicles’ safety standard
Industry stakeholders request provision for choice of pedestrian alert sounds.
Caustic burn victim’s defective design claim on drain cleaner cap falls due to lack of reasonable alternative
The consumer failed to create a fact issue regarding whether the alternative design proffered by his expert wouldn’t have created an equal or greater risk of harm or would have significantly...
‘Worldwide’ coverage promise not enough to subject Taiwanese insurers to Wisconsin jurisdiction to recoup bicycle injury settlement
Bicycle manufacturer’s insurer failed to meet due process requirements in order to allow personal jurisdiction over suppliers’ insurers.
New trial required on liability against aircraft fuel pump manufacturer
Manufacturer’s win on post-trial judgment exclusion of expert testimony is reversed by the Minnesota Supreme Court because the trial court’s exclusion of the expert’s whole opinion...