Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Apportionment of insurers’ liability for product liability settlement hinges on terms of policy endorsement
For property damage coverage under successive commercial general liability insurance policies containing a so-called batch coverage endorsement, the number of policy years and deductibles implicated...
Assessment of CPSC’s IT systems uncovers need for adjustments
Report provides recommendations for risk avoidance and improved security.
Jury can consider OSHA standards, foreseeability issues in dump trailer design defect suit
Summary judgment for a dump trailer manufacturer was reversed on lower court errors because the record showed facts in dispute on compliance with safety standards, foreseeability of modifications...
Despite clarification of state statute to qualify Amazon as a ‘seller,’ products liability claim failed
A family’s claims under Tennessee products liability and consumer protection statutes were not adequately supported to survive Amazon’s motion to dismiss, but a fact issue regarding...
Prior asbestosis case releases valid as to liability for future undiagnosed mesothelioma
A shipyard is entitled to virile share credits, under Louisiana law, if it can prove at trial that entities which were released in an asbestosis case by valid releases against future mesothelioma...