Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Appeals court upholds $70M verdict in Risperdal™ gynecomastia case
Federal drug labeling laws did not preempt this claim because the regulatory scheme would not have "clearly" prevented the pharmaceutical companies here from warning about the statistically...
Harley-Davidson must answer for allegedly defective motorcycle tire
Genuine issues of material fact exist regarding company’s role as a designer, manufacturer, and distributor of the tire.
Risperdal®-related claims should not have been deemed time-barred
The record in two consolidated cases provided no substantial basis to conclude that the patients knew or should have known that the adverse side effects they had suffered were attributable to the...