Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
150K Fitz and Floyd mugs sold at Bed Bath & Beyond recalled for burn and laceration hazards
Exposure to hot liquids may cause mugs to crack or break.
Cal. App.: New trial for Johnson & Johnson affirmed in ovarian cancer case
Claims that a manufacturer of talcum powder harmed a consumer by failing to warn of the dangers inherent in genital talc use will be re-tried.
180K smoke alarms recalled for failure to alert consumers to a fire
A misaligned internal switch could prevent the alarms from activating properly.
BABY PRODUCTS—CPSC proposes safety standard for children’s gates and enclosures
NPRM addresses hazards such as small parts, lead paint, and scissoring.
Amazon is a ‘seller’ subject to Pennsylvania strict products liability law
An injured consumer’s claims against the online retailer for selling an allegedly defective dog leash were reinstated.