Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Expert credibility and intervening cause evidence unmoor case against marine pump manufacturer
Yacht insurer did not offer plausible evidence of a defect or that the alleged defect was the proximate cause of an engine fire.
High Court input sought on Internet provider tort immunity under the Communications Decency Act
Social networking companies should be held legally accountable for their applications’ defects and failure to warn of the risks thereof, the petitioner asserts, arguing that the CDA was meant...
Unreliability of expert testimony erodes case against lawnmower maker
Landscaper’s employee also failed to prove manufacturer’s liability over employer’s actions impeding message of manufacturer’s warnings.
270K vinyl covers for SunSetter Motorized Awnings recalled after reported death
Awning covers secured with bungee tie-downs may result in the awning opening unexpectedly.
Fertility drug maker adequately warned of ingestion risk during pregnancy
Patient could not premise a pre-pregnancy-ingestion failure-to-warn claim on the alleged inadequacy of a label’s warning about ingestion risk during pregnancy.