Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
NHTSA proposal seeks to amend safety standard pertaining to CNG fuel containers
Proposed rule addresses industry stakeholders’ petitions regarding inspection intervals.
Condo association’s product liability claim against faucet maker gets second chance upon clarification of damages test
Risk-of-harm test applies only if damages are sought for damage to the product itself—not when damages involve other property or personal injury.
PG&E to pay local governments $1B to resolve California wildfire claims
The California utility, whose equipment was blamed for several catastrophic wildfires, will make the payment as part of a reorganization plan subject to the bankruptcy court’s approval.
Safety standard for stationary activity centers announced by CPSC
Final rule incorporates by reference the current voluntary safety standard.
Apportionment of insurers’ liability for product liability settlement hinges on terms of policy endorsement
For property damage coverage under successive commercial general liability insurance policies containing a so-called batch coverage endorsement, the number of policy years and deductibles implicated...