Products Liability Law Daily
Get complete news on products liability law daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Products Liability Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Janssen Pharmaceuticals not liable for patient’s generic drug injuries
Under West Virginia law, the brand-name drug maker was not required to provide warnings for generic medications produced by other companies.
$305M settlement reached in California lead paint litigation
Cities and counties granted immediate access to abatement funds and given flexibility in the use of the funds for cleanup and intervention services
Texas law on admissibility of scientific evidence misapplied in Risperdal injury case
The procedural law of the forum, Pennsylvania, should have been applied when determining the admissibility of expert testimony.
Roundup® verdict cut by $55M after punitive damages found constitutionally objectionable
Jury’s punitive damages award exceeded the Due Process Clause limits.
No new trial in California cancer patient’s Roundup® case
Monsanto failed to support its motions for judgment as a matter of law or a new trial based on several theories of error.