Labor & Employment Law Daily
A premium daily report of labor and employment law news, including breaking news alerts, that affects your world.
Breaking news and expert analysis on legal and compliance developments
Labor & Employment Law Daily is a premium labor and employment law current awareness and analysis service that offers daily e-mails, access to an online searchable database, and the option of receiving breaking news alerts. Labor & Employment Law Daily covers the most current federal and state court decisions with links to full text from the following sources:
- Supreme Courts
- Appellate Courts
- Districts Courts
Attractively priced, Labor & Employment Law Daily can also save you as much as 50% over a similar daily labor and employment law service. The combination of content and affordability makes Labor & Employment Law Daily an outstanding value.
Customers are welcome to preview the product. Please contact your Wolters Kluwer Account Representative at 1-800-955-5217.
Timely, practical updates on must-know developments
- View full analyses of federal and state supreme, appellate, and district court decisions with links to full text
- Receive wrap-up email every evening covering current court decisions, legislative developments, agency actions (EEOC, NLRB, DOL, DHS, OFCCP, among others), and more
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Quickly access federal and state developments covering a wide range of employment and labor law topics
- Search archives for stories of interest going back more than 10 years
Expert to expert – every day
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys.
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our “Who’s in the News” feature.
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
- Search the vast database of archived news and analysis
An important tool for practice development
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Easily view and instantly access all linked documents, including cases, legislation and regulatory items, from any device without being prompted for user name and password
Customer Spotlight - How one successful solo practitioner uses Labor & Employment Law Daily at his office — and in court
This customer spotlight is based on an interview with Chris Bourgeacq, founder and owner of The Chris Bourgeacq Law Firm, PC, which is a solo general law practice firm in Austin, Texas with a speciality in labor and employment law. Learn how Chris leverages Labor & Employment Law Daily to reduce his research time while ensuring he has instant access to the daily developments within labor and employment law -- along with indepth analysis of those developments so you can apply them in real-time.
Customer Spotlight - Staying Current, Saving Time, and Supporting Business Development
This customer spotlight is based on an interview with David Morrison, a principal in the Litigation and Labor & Employment groups at Goldberg Kohn. Learn how David leverages the Wolters Kluwer Labor & Employment Law platform to stay up-to-date, save time, and as a business development tool.
OSHA must turn over Amazon’s Form 300As without redactions
Not only did the DOL fail to show Amazon customarily and actually keeps the form confidential, because OSHA indicated it would disclose the forms, Amazon lost any claim of confidentiality it may...
SCOTUS finds regs allowing religious, moral exceptions to ACA contraception coverage mandate valid
Regulations allowing “moral” or “religious” exemptions to providing contraception coverage were found valid in 7-2 decision. The U.S. Supreme Court held that federal agencies...
Lay teachers at religious schools not shielded from employment discrimination
Expanding the rationale set forth in its 2012 Hosanna-Tabor decision, the Court determined that two lay elementary teachers in Catholic schools who had minimal formal religious training were not...