Labor & Employment Law Daily
A premium daily report of labor and employment law news, including breaking news alerts, that affects your world.
Breaking news and expert analysis on legal and compliance developments
Labor & Employment Law Daily is a premium labor and employment law current awareness and analysis service that offers daily e-mails, access to an online searchable database, and the option of receiving breaking news alerts. Labor & Employment Law Daily covers the most current federal and state court decisions with links to full text from the following sources:
- Supreme Courts
- Appellate Courts
- Districts Courts
Attractively priced, Labor & Employment Law Daily can also save you as much as 50% over a similar daily labor and employment law service. The combination of content and affordability makes Labor & Employment Law Daily an outstanding value.
Customers are welcome to preview the product. Please contact your Wolters Kluwer Account Representative at 1-800-955-5217.
Timely, practical updates on must-know developments
- View full analyses of federal and state supreme, appellate, and district court decisions with links to full text
- Receive wrap-up email every evening covering current court decisions, legislative developments, agency actions (EEOC, NLRB, DOL, DHS, OFCCP, among others), and more
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Quickly access federal and state developments covering a wide range of employment and labor law topics
- Search archives for stories of interest going back more than 10 years
Expert to expert – every day
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys.
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our “Who’s in the News” feature.
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
- Search the vast database of archived news and analysis
An important tool for practice development
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Easily view and instantly access all linked documents, including cases, legislation and regulatory items, from any device without being prompted for user name and password
Customer Spotlight - Staying Current, Saving Time, and Supporting Business Development
This customer spotlight is based on an interview with David Morrison, a principal in the Litigation and Labor & Employment groups at Goldberg Kohn. Learn how David leverages the Wolters Kluwer Labor & Employment Law platform to stay up-to-date, save time, and as a business development tool.
School safety agents win partial summary judgment on off-the-clock claims
The collective action involves a class of 3,879 safety agents who allege they were denied pay for pre-shift duties, meal period work, and travel time to their overtime stints. Supervisors were...
Liquidated damages due: Paramedics stiffed on pre- and post-shift work get over $14M
A class of 2,519 paramedics and EMTs will share almost $14.5 million after a jury found the FDNY willfully violated the FLSA. A federal district court in New York entered final judgment in favor of...
Oregon city will pay $600K over alleged arrest of Black worker to deter his discrimination suit against employer
The police chief of West Linn, Oregon, allegedly directed trumped-up criminal charges to help his friend deter his company’s African-American employee from filing a workplace race discrimination...
Trump cuts federal worker raises due to ‘national emergency or serious economic conditions’
Does this justification conflict with other administration messaging about a strong economy? President Trump has determined that he should implement “alternative plans for pay adjustments”...