IP Law Daily
A complete daily report of the intellectual property news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Intellectual Property Law.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
In row over communications standards, calculation of royalty rate for unlicensed sales vacated
Holding bench trial instead of jury trial deprived SEP owner Ericsson of Seventh Amendment rights because trial was held to determine compensatory relief for mobile device maker TCL’s past...
Senate panel considers targeting fraudulent marks cluttering principal register
Witnesses urge lawmakers to amend Lanham Act to make it easier to detect and expunge fraudulent applications and registrations.
Injunction issued against Nike’s ‘Sport Changes Everything’ ad campaign
Nike’s "Sport Changes Everything" slogan is likely to swamp smaller sports apparel company Fleet Feet’s similar marks and is likely to cause reverse consumer confusion.
High Court mulls copyrightability of Official Code of Georgia Annotated
Copyrightability of annotations may depend on the legal weight of the descriptor "official."