Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Employer coalition launches to combat high prescription drug costs
The new coalition hopes to put pressure on the government to implement new policies that would increase transparency and competition.
New exceptions proposed in revision of Stark law rules
Value-based arrangements are allowed under proposed new rules, but how are they defined?
As open enrollment nears, NBGH identifies six trends for 2020
A survey shows six trends employees can expect in their open enrollment packages.
Little Sisters of the Poor seeks high court review of contraception coverage injunction
A religious nonprofit corporation wants review of a Third Circuit decision enjoining the implementation of a final rule exempting employers with religious or moral objections from ACA contraception...
Mixed ruling delivered in challenge to Virginia’s abortion laws
Two parts of Virginia’s abortion laws were struck down as unconstitutional but the court upheld other challenged abortion regulations.