Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Firms add life sciences, IP partners
K&L Gates added an IP partner, O’Melveny added a litigation partner with healthcare and life sciences experience, and WilmerHale added a corporate life sciences partner.
Most employers position HSAs as retirement savings vehicle
Offering the same investment options in an HSA as are in the company’s 401(k) program could improve the HSA education barrier.
Benefits increase in importance due to pandemic
Workers see benefits as a more important retention tool than before the pandemic.
Fifth Amendment challenge of ACA individual mandate penalty fails
A pro se taxpayer seeking a refund of the shared responsibility payment under the Affordable Care Act failed to support his claim.
ERIC appeals Seattle employer health care mandate decision
The ERISA Industry Committee (ERIC) has filed an appeal to the Ninth Circuit to overturn a lower court’s dismissal of its challenge to Seattle’s health care mandate.