Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Inclusion of territories in Covered Outpatient Drug final rule delayed
An interim final rule will again delay the inclusion of the U.S. territories in the definitions of "State" and "United States" in the Covered Outpatient Drug final rule until 2022.
FMAP and eFMAP rates for fiscal year 2021 released
As required by the Social Security Act, HHS has calculated and published the Federal Medical Assistance Percentages rates for Fiscal Year 2021.
CMS may not withhold entire documents from FOIA request without cause
A broad, conclusory statement that non-exempt information could not be segregated from a document and released was not enough to show the agency complied with its FOIA obligations.
Rule related to federal conscience and anti-discrimination laws vacated in favor of Washington
A Final Rule issued by HHS related to Federal Conscience and Anti-Discrimination Laws was deemed, among other things, to be arbitrary and capricious and therefore vacated by a federal district court...
Hospitals must make standard charges publicly available beginning in 2021
A new final rule establishes requirement that all hospitals make hospital standard charges available to the public.