Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Regulatory agenda indicates changes coming to OTC drugs, electronic cigarettes, and sunlamps
HHS issued its semiannual regulatory agenda which is an inventory of rulemaking actions under development throughout the department. The agenda provides abstracts of Proposed rules, Final rules, and...
Sessions announces DOJ will not defend the constitutionality of the individual mandate
On June 7, 2018, Attorney General Jeff Sessions notified Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House of Representatives, that, with the approval of President Trump, the Department of Justice (DOJ) will not ...
HHS proposes changes to federally-funded family planning program rules
The HHS is seeking comments on a Proposed rule intended to align regulations with the statutory prohibition on using federal funds through Title X programs for encouraging or providing abortions or...
Court order to file state plan amendment did not violate separation of powers
The Superior Court of the State of Maine did not violate the state’s constitutional separation of powers when it ordered the Commissioner of the Maine department of health and human services...
Changes in relator’s partnership structure creates standing issues
A relator is barred from brining a qui tam action if there has been a public disclosure of both the misrepresented facts and the true facts, which combined may lead readers or listeners to infer that...