Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Azar fields questions about drug prices, Medicaid during Senate nom hearing
Pressed by Senate Democrats, Alex Azar, nominated by the Trump administration to be its second HHS Secretary, agreed that prescription drug costs were too high at his confirmation hearing ...
Regulatory agenda focuses on cost-sharing, over-the-counter drugs
HHS issued its Semiannual Regulatory Agenda, publishing abstracts of departmental rulemakings that are in process and that will continue in 2017. The abstracts describe agency actions in the Proposed...
Same but different; shutdown averted, CHIP gets temp funding
On December 22, 2017, Continuing Resolution (CR) H.R. 1370 was signed by the President to fund the government through January. In early December, Congress passed the "Further Continuing...
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, effectively repealing individual mandate, signed by Trump
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R. 1) was signed by President Trump on December 22, 2017. The Senate approved the bill, 51 to 48, a little after midnight on December 20, 2017. The House re-voted the...
EBSA moves to expand health insurance access through small business plans
The Labor Department’s Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) has proposed a rulemaking that it says would expand opportunities to offer employment-based health insurance to small...