Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
What was the aim of the BCRA? Medicaid or the ACA?
Despite regular pronouncements from lawmakers that the Better Care Reconciliation Act (BCRA)—the Senate’s draft health legislation—was designed and proposed as a repeal of the Patien...
CMS grants New Hampshire Medicaid funding compliance extension
CMS has clarified that New Hampshire’s Medicaid expansion may end next year, but the current program can continue until the end of 2018. CMS stated that New Hampshire’s use of voluntary do...
FINAL RULES: 2018 changes to increase SNF payments by $370M
Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) will receive an estimated increase of $370 million, in aggregate, under finalized changes to the SNF payment rate for fiscal year (FY) 2018, according to an advance r...
Government in breach of contract for failure to make risk corridor payments
An insurer who sold health insurance plans through Health Benefit Exchanges under the under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) (P. L. 111-148), was entitled to partial motion for sum...
State AGs allowed to intervene in ACA subsidies case
The motion brought by 17 state attorneys general (AGs) to intervene in House of Representatives v. Price was granted by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. The de...