Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Cost-sharing reduction payments required, despite Congress’s refusal to appropriate funds
The United States’ obligation to make cost-sharing payments to insurers who sell qualified health plans under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) (P.L.111-148) is not negated...
Healthcare expansion bills offer a window into possible future legislative efforts
The eight legislative proposals currently before Congress to expand health insurance and lower healthcare costs fall into four broad categories: (1) two proposals to create Medicare-for-all, (2...
Small businesses see significant increase in health care coverage since ACA’s implementation
Despite the current administration’s efforts to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) (P.L. 111-148) in 2017 and its continued efforts to undermine the law’s...
Premiums for workers up 20 percent in 5 years
Premiums for employer-sponsored health coverage rose 20 percent in the past five years, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation’s 2018 Employer Health Benefits Annual Survey. Employees...
Most employers remain committed to providing health care benefits in the future
The vast majority (94 percent) of employers agree that they are likely to continue to sponsor health care benefits over the next five years, according to recent research from Willis Towers Watson...