Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
OIG REPORTS: CMS can help states with rule about no payments for PPCs
Provider-preventable conditions are not payable under Medicaid and the OIG recommends action by CMS.
Affordable Care Act’s 10-year anniversary: Gains, controversies persist after a decade
Over the past 10 years, ACA-related legislation has kept the courts busy.
Ohio issues guidance on health insurance, allows employers grace period for premiums during state of emergency
The Ohio Department of Insurance has issued guidance in Bulletin 2020-03 that sets forth several requirements for health insurance companies in light of Ohio’s state-of-emergency declaration...
Emergency declarations; more aggressive actions to control coronavirus
Emergency declarations by both the President of the United States and HHS areallowing for greater flexibility and funds to fight the rapidly spreading COVID-19.
Medicare beneficiaries get expanded access to telehealth services during coronavirus outbreak
Medicare beneficiaries will now have access to a wider range of health care services without having to visit a health care facility during the coronavirus outbreak.