Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Duty to provide care until stabilization may reach beyond emergency department
A Tennessee medical center must continue to defend against EMTALA claims, even though the transferred patient was treated as an inpatient for nine days.
CY 2020-2021 MA and Part D final rule provides flexibility to organizations and sponsors
Medicare Advantage (MA) and Part D updates for 2020-2021 include the expansion of telehealth benefits, new specifications for the calculation of Star Ratings, and additions to the preclusion list...
Benefits and challenges discussed
Medicaid expansion and the aging U.S. population has led to the growth in, and need to understand, Medicare and Medicaid managed care organizations.
Employers want Congress to preserve coverage for preexisting conditions
Preexisting conditions protection remains a hot topic, and most employers are in agreement.
Amicus brief in ACA case urges court to retain preexisting conditions provision
The states of Ohio and Montana highlighted Congress’s decision to leave these protections in place when adjusting the individual mandate penalty.