Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Proposed rule to increase ESRD PPS rates, allow payment for in-home equipment
New and innovative equipment and supplies used for dialysis treatment of patients with ESRD in the home would qualify for an additional Medicare payment.
Just under half of employers will allow some type of Sec. 125 midyear election change
Employers are considering allowing midyear election changes to employer-sponsored health coverage.
Survey assesses impact of COVID-19 pandemic on health insurance coverage
A survey by the Commonwealth Fund shows that two out of five of people who lost a job or were furloughed relied on health coverage from the affected job.
Failure to provide interpreter did not rise to intentional discrimination
Given the swift treatment and discharge of a deaf patient for a minor injury, it was not unreasonable for the hospital to attempt other forms of communication rather than wait to provide an ASL...