Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Data completeness and accuracy have improved but not all standards met
The number of states meeting CMS’s standards in certain categories for data completeness and accuracy increased from six states to 41 states between October 2018 and August 2020.
HHS issues final rule on fairness in civil enforcement actions
The rule establishes procedures intended to ensure that regulated parties receive fair notice of the laws and regulations that apply to them, as well as an opportunity to contest an agency...
HHS releases notice of benefit and payment parameters for 2022
In a new final rule, HHS has released the notice of benefit and payment parameters for 20222 and made updates to the State Innovation Waiver implementing regulations.
Former Juul Labs attorney returns to King & Spalding
A former U.S. Attorney has joined Troutman Pepper, former Juul Labs senior counsel has returned to King & Spalding, DLA Piper added a litigation attorney, and Dechert added an IP litigation team.
Recent petitions and cases pending High Court review
More petitions were filed, denied, or granted by the U.S. Supreme Court at the end of 2020.