Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Trump HHS must make unpaid CSR payments to QHPs in Maine, Texas, and Wisconsin
Congress’s failure to include any appropriating language in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act did not reflect congressional intent to preclude the government’s liability for...
Employer-based coverage experienced short-term increase, but trends downward long-term
Employer-sponsored coverage rates saw a modest increase between 2013 and 2017, attributable to economic improvement and the individual mandate imposed by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care...
IRS releases information letters concerning FSAs, HSAs
Two health care-related information letters issued by the IRS discuss aspects of FSAs and HSAs.
Over half of new AHPs available for employers with two to 50 employees
Expansion of AHPs for small businesses reveals trend towards fully-insured, regionally based plans.
Charity Care Condition in purchase agreement not preempted merely due to compliance difficulties
Healthcare company failed to show how California’s Charity Care Condition served as an obstacle to Congress’s objectives when it enacted the ACA.