Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Oregon joins fight against contraceptive mandate exemptions
Oregon was granted a preliminary injunction preventing implementation of the religious and moral exemptions for contraceptive coverage.
E.D. Cal.: Deliberate indifference needed for compensatory damages under ACA discrimination rules
Hospital staff must be aware that alternative methods of communication are inadequate to make a finding of deliberate indifference under ACA discrimination rules.
California enacts health care mandate with shared responsibility penalty
Beginning in 2020, California will impose an individual health care mandate. Residents must obtain health care coverage, unless they qualify for an exemption. Those who fail to obtain coverage may...
Trump’s Executive Order promotes price transparency, but how clearly will prices be seen?
With details on price transparency left to regulators, the options range from crystal clear to smaller reforms.
HHS reveals changes coming to health programs and FDA-regulated products
HHS’s semiannual rule-making inventory includes changes to the labeling of a number of OTC drug products, large color graphic warnings on tobacco products, and updated definitions for "...