Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
No sign language interpreter, but no ACA and ADA violations either
Hearing impaired patients did not get sign language interpreters, so why weren’t any violations found?
IPPS, LTCH final rule protects wage index of rural hospitals
In this final rule, CMS updates IPPS and LTCH PPS payment rates and finalizes support for low wage index hospitals.
Medicaid agencies provided instruction for changing alternative benefit plans
States replacing their benchmark plan selections may use another state’s 2017 plan or category, or propose their own set of benefits.
Unsubsidized health insurance market enrollment declines significantly
Enrollment has declined, but by how much?
Medicaid participation by migrants may hurt citizenship chances under final rule
What does "inadmissible on public charge grounds" mean for those on Medicaid?