Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
DOL issues FAQs, model notices for ARPA’s COBRA subsidy
The model notices provide assistance in ensuring plan compliance with requirements.
FAQs provide details on new mental health parity compliance requirements
Plans and issuers should make sure that comparative analyses meet specific evidentiary standards.
Employers continue to offer more benefits, absorb health plan cost increases in 2021, report finds
Addressing needs of multi-generational workforce continues.
Biden Administration prioritizes pandemic response, access
In first three months of his term, President Joe Biden acted quickly to expand access to COVID treatment and vaccines and protect the ACA.
Experts detail 340B ‘patient’ definition at AHLA MMI 2021
The definition of "patient" under the 340B program has been an area of interest for the HRSA in recent years.