Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Access, transparency part of Medicare Part C, D changes
CMS looks to address access and coverage under Medicare Advantage (Part C) and Part D drug programs.
HHS 2021 budget focuses on cutting Medicare and Medicaid costs
The 2021 budget provides a boost in funding to key areas such as influenza preparedness and combating the opioid crisis, while Medicare and Medicaid look to undergo cost savings efforts.
Income reconciliation factor proposed for 2021 BHP payment methodology
CMS published the proposed funding methodology for the 2021 BHP program year, which includes a new income reconciliation adjustment.
Market stability cited in proposed plan year 2021 risk adjustment payment update
The proposed plan year 2021 payment notice aims to strengthen and stabilize the insurance market by updating the risk adjustment program.
Industry groups celebrate Cadillac tax repeal
Under a new spending bill, the ACA’s Cadillac tax will not take effect.