Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Health care premiums for family coverage cost more than $21K per year
Deductibles are both much more prevalent and much higher than they were a decade ago.
Georgia’s request to expand Medicaid approved
CMS approved the Georgia Department of Community Health’s request to expand Medicaid coverage with certain work requirements for eligibility.
Firms recognized for IP, products liability practices
Finnegan was recognized as one of the most feared law firms, a McGuireWoods partner was named Product Liability Attorney of the Year, and WilmerHale was recognized by LMG Life Sciences.
Resources for providers and attorneys during the COVID-19 outbreak
To assist stakeholders with the COVID-19 outbreak, Health Law Daily is compiling coverage and resources in this recurring tracker.
The ratings are in—for Medicare Part C and D plans
CMS gives ratings by stars, just like the movie critics, and 2021’s are available now.