Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Medicaid work requirements a concern for workers in flexible industries
Workers with less control over their schedules, such as those in retail and hospitality industries, may have difficulty meeting work requirements for safety net programs.
Study finds relationship between HSA balances and increased use of health care services
HSA balances revealed patterns in use of not only physician visits, but other services and testing.
Federal government unable to squirm out of cost-sharing reduction payments
Although the ACA failed to include cost-sharing reduction appropriations language, this did not reflect congressional intent to foreclose liability for the payments.
Requirement that HIV drug prescription be filled via mail or from special pharmacy legal under ACA
The court rejected a claim that BlueCross violated the anti-discrimination provision of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) by requiring that a high-cost HIV medication be delivered by mail or picked up...
Employers say educating employees about HSAs is top concern
Employers rely on how-to guides and group presentations, mostly at open enrollment time, to bring employees up to speed.