Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
House tax plan weakens charitable hospitals
Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives introduced the Tax Cut and Jobs Act, H.R. 1, on November 2, 2017, with the goal of overhauling the nation’s tax code for the first time in 31...
AHA makes good on threats to sue over 340B cuts
The American Hospital Association (AHA) has sued HHS over the cuts to the 340B Program, alleging that the cuts would threaten hospitals’ ability to provide care to communities, including...
Home health rule eases quality reporting burdens, puts groupings model on hold
In addition to finalizing a payment rate increase of one percent under the home health prospective payment system (HH PPS) for calendar year (CY) 2018, CMS has finalized regulatory changes to reduce...
Reimbursement procedure not impacting coverage within plain language of ACA
A health insurance plan administrator did not violate the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) (P.L. 111-148) or the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) when it...
Maine becomes first state to expand Medicaid through ballot initiative
On November 7, 2017, Mainers voted to expand eligibility for MaineCare, the state’s Medicaid program, through a citizen’s initiative referendum question. According to the Portland (Me...