Health Reform WK-EDGE
Complete health reform news delivered daily.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Health Reform
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
HHS clarifies rights of faith-based organizations participating in federal programs
As part of an overhaul to ensure equal treatment of religious organizations participating in federal programs, HHS is revising current rules as they relate to faith-based providers of social services.
Contraceptive care exemption, Notre Dame Settlement Agreement, violated APA
HHS was without legal authority to enter into Settlement Agreement with Notre Dame University that bound future administrations, faculty, staff, and students.
ACA explicitly borrowed from Rehabilitation Act for enforcement mechanisms, including SOL
A discrimination claim that alleged a violation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) (P.L. 111-148), was enabled by the Rehabilitation Act, and the ACA explicitly applied that Act...
Public comment requested on coordination of care for Medicaid health homes beneficiaries
HHS is requesting public comments regarding the coordination of care from out-of-state providers for Medicaid-eligible children with medically complex conditions.
Integrating medical, pharmacy, and behavioral benefits can save $7,400 annually for enrollees with complex conditions
The integration of employee health care benefits can lead to substantial savings for employers, according to a study from Cigna.