Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
New exceptions proposed in revision of Stark law rules
Value-based arrangements are allowed under proposed new rules, but how are they defined?
California Insurance Guarantee Association is not primary payer under Medicare
Although an insolvency insurer scheme may pay covered costs for the insolvent insurer, including medical costs, it does so as a benefit of the plan and not as an actual insurer.
Detroit cardiologists’ retaliation claims against Tenent Healthcare sent to arbitration
A court held that two cardiologists’ claims that they were actually employees and not bound to the arbitration clause in their independent contractor agreements, was still an issue for...
New safe harbors proposed in revision of anti-kickback rules
Five new safe harbors plus four revised safe harbors may add up to more options.
FTC requested data from e-cigarette manufacturers to study e-cigarette market
The FTC is collecting data from a number of e-cigarette manufacturers as part of a new study relating to the sales, advertising, and promotional methods of e-cigarette manufacturers.