Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Voluntary dismissal denied; patient had notice of pending state court action
A male adolescent patient who used Risperdal® and suffered from breast enlargement was not entitled to voluntarily dismiss his federal court case so as to join a state court case against the drug...
AHA makes good on threats to sue over 340B cuts
The American Hospital Association (AHA) has sued HHS over the cuts to the 340B Program, alleging that the cuts would threaten hospitals’ ability to provide care to communities, including...
Relator’s disparate pricing scheme claims moot after government intervention in those claims
A qui tam relator’s claims that a pharmaceutical compounding factory engaged in illegal disparate pricing schemes became moot once the government intervened on those False Claims Act (FCA...
FDA releases draft supplemental guidance for menu labeling
The FDA has issued draft guidance addressing stakeholder concerns regarding the implementation of nutrition labeling requirements entitled "Menu Labeling: Supplemental Guidance for Industry...
Medicaid program seeks greater state control, more efficiency and transparency
CMS Administrator Seema Verma gave her first major speech on the future of Medicaid and new CMS policies designed to bring major operational reform. Verma’s speech focused on building better...