Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Consumers’ mischaracterized reading of coconut milk statements fatal to class action suit
"Nutrition in every sip" and calcium absorption statements did not violate governing standards or confuse the reasonable consumer vis-a-vis health claims.
FDA releases proposed rule on tobacco product warnings
The FDA has released a proposed rule that would establish color graphics that must accompany new textual warnings on cigarette packages and advertising. If finalized, the requirements would become...
Rule modifying DSH payment calculations reinstated by court of appeals
After a lower court vacated a rule that included Medicare and private insurance payments in the calculation of the DSH payment, an appeals court found the rule to be consistent with the statute and...
Court denies Kellogg’s seventh attempt to raise preemption in cereal lawsuit
Court previously struck the labeling preemption defense with prejudice, and that ruling became the law of the case.
Medicaid participation by migrants may hurt citizenship chances under final rule
What does "inadmissible on public charge grounds" mean for those on Medicaid?