Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CMS calculation of overpayments does not double dip payments to hospice providers
Medicare contractor correctly calculated overpayments to hospice providers in years with official orders to sequester Medicare funds.
CMS’ rule banning benefit deductions from home health workers’ paychecks vacated
CMS’s Anti-Reassignment Provision that was intended to combat factoring of Medicaid claims did not apply to payroll systems that processed Medicaid home health care workers’ voluntary...
FDA releases Emergency Use Authorization guidelines for COVID-19 vaccines
The FDA provided a list of information sponsors should submit with an emergency use authorization request.
No FCA causation element shown in manufacturer’s preceptorship program
A relator was able to show a genuine issue of material fact for various alleged promotional schemes practiced by a drug manufacturer, but not as part of the preceptorship program.