Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CMS pinpoints opportunities for treatment of serious mental illness, emotional disturbance
CMS issued a letter to state Medicaid directors announcing opportunities to design service delivery systems for adults with serious mental illness (SMI) and children with serious emotional...
Physician’s billing privileges properly revoked where he failed to maintain former practice records
A CMS contractor properly revoked the Medicare enrollment and billing privileges of a Florida physician who failed to maintain his own patient records from a former practice location, even though he...
Relators must connect the dots between claims, lack of compliance
It is not enough for a relator to assert that claims were false by their nature when bringing a qui tam action under the False Claims Act (FCA). A district court judge granted motions for summary...
CMS proposes to ease up on Medicaid Managed Care regs
CMS plans to alleviate regulatory burdens in the Medicaid managed care program by promoting flexibility, strengthening accountability, and enhancing program integrity under a new set of regulatory...
Parts B and D beneficiaries may see increase to premium
The Social Security Administration (SAA) updated its rules concerning income ranges and participant liability for Medicare Part B and prescription drug coverage. The changes will increase the amount...