Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Allegations of termination or reduction in Medicaid services plausible violation of Constitutional rights
Arkansas Medicaid officials who terminated or reduced beneficiaries’ home and community-based services (HCBS) program benefits despite their having filed timely appeals were liable in both...
Interpretation of federal, local law at center of Medicaid eligibility fight
When it comes to the calculation of Medicaid eligibility, there is no such thing as an improper benefit cliff.
CMS proposes $90M raise for IPFs in FY 2021, COVID-19 vaccination measure
IPFQR program would have a healthcare worker COVID-19 vaccination measure for FY 2023 under CMS proposal.
Mississippi consumer statute not bound by FTC Act, nor FDC Act preemption
Although Mississippi legislature was "guided by" the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Act in drafting its Consumer Protection Act, it was not required to follow the cosmetics labeling...
Appeals court revives fraud claim against Medtronic
The court dismissed most FCA claims against Medtronic, but reversed the claim of defrauding the FDA.