Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
OPPS final rule eliminates inpatient-only list, maintains reimbursement rate for 340B drugs
CMS added new COVID-related reporting requirements for hospitals and eliminated the inpatient-only list over the next three years.
CMS adds permanent telehealth services, focuses on COVID-19 changes with 2021 PFS rule
The 2021 physician fee schedule final rule decreases the conversion factor, widens scope of practice rules, and updates the MDPP.
RADV error estimation methodology undergoes significant changes
Final rule adopts changes to RADV error estimation methodology beginning with the 2019 benefit year for states where HHS operates the risk adjustment program, and also changes the benefit year to...
New safe harbors aim to reduce prescription drug prices
A new final rule changes the way some prescription drug discounts are treated under the safe harbor provisions to the Anti-Kickback Statute.