Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CMS proposes removing Medicaid rule allowing states to pay third parties
CMS is concerned that the text of a Medicaid regulation that allows a state to make payments to third parties is overbroad and insufficiently linked to the exceptions expressly permitted by ...
Brett Kavanaugh nominated to replace Justice Kennedy on Supreme Court
After a selection process that started with a list of 25 potential nominees to the Supreme Court, President Donald J. Trump selected Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the...
Shorter home health episode-of-care proposed (again), for 2020
CMS proposed a 2.1 percent home health (HH) prospective payment system (PPS) update for calendar year (CY) 2019, which would result in Medicare payment increases of about $400 million overall. The...