Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CMS expands telehealth, lowers conversion factor with 2021 PFS proposal
The 2021 physician fee schedule proposed rule focuses on the reduction of practitioner burdens as a means to address COVID-19.
Section 9010 of the ACA, HHS’s Certification Rule both constitutional
HHS did not violate the non-delegation doctrine when it promulgated the Certification Rule because the authority granted to the Actuarial Standards Board merely prescribed the conditions necessary to...
HHS had the authority to reduce 340B hospital SCOD rates by 28.5 percent
Congress granted HHS the authority to adjust SCOD payment rates for the 2018 OPPS year for hospitals participating in the 304B drug discount program, and HHS’s interpretation of the statute was...
Medicare reimbursement available for counseling patients immediately after COVID-19 test
CMS announces that physicians and health care providers can bill Medicare for counseling on self-isolation before test results are available.
Part D basic plan premiums lowest since 2013
CMS highlights its efforts to keep out-of-pocket costs low for Part D beneficiaries.