Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Compliance dates for certain uses of partially hydrogenated oils extended, FAP denied
The FDA is extending the compliance dates for certain uses of partially hydrogenated oils (PHOs) in human food. For most uses of PHOs, June 18, 2018 will remain the date after which manufacturers...
Dismissal of false labeling suit against Pharmavite’s dietary supplements reversed
In a consumer’s putative class action asserting that Pharmavite, LLC’s Nature Made Vitamin E dietary supplements contained a false and misleading label about heart health, the Ninth...
Warning concerns not within average juror’s common knowledge, requires expert testimony
Whether expert testimony will be necessary is dependent upon the facts, claims, and issues involved in a given case. Where matters and issues are within the common knowledge and experience of the...
HHS heeds Trump’s call to action, solicits comments on drug pricing
Less than a week after releasing American Patients First, the Trump administration’s blueprint for lowering drug prices and reducing out-of-pocket costs, HHS requested comments from industry...
Homebound patients shopping, dining out raise suspicions FCA violations
Evidence that patients who were able to leave their home for extended periods of time to shop and dine out who were declared as homebound on forms submitted to Medicare for reimbursement of in home...