Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Out with the old models, CJR model gets revamped
Changes to participation and refinements to payment are proposed for the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model under a Proposed rule announced on August 15, 2017. The Proposed rule also...
Court failed to properly consider impossibility of clearing Medicare appeals backlog
A federal district court’s order of mandamus commanding the HHS Secretary to clear Medicare appeals backlogs within a timeframe the Secretary stated was impossible to comply with was an abuse of...
Bonus incentives to business agent violated False Claims Act
A contractual arrangement under which Computer Science Corporation (CSC) was compensated as a business agent for billing to the federal government under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act...
Maine failed to report incidents involving developmentally disabled Medicaid beneficiaries
The state of Maine failed to adequately report incidents involving home and community-based services for Medicaid beneficiaries with developmental disabilities according to a new report by the HHS Off...
CBO analyzes distribution of lifetime Medicare taxes and spending
A Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report has examined the relationship between lifetime household earnings and net lifetime spending and has concluded that using lifetime household earnings as a mea...