Health Law Daily
A complete, daily report of breaking news in health law.
Breaking news and expert analysis on health law and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CMS Contractor properly documented statistical sampling methodology used to estimate overpayment
Use of statistical sampling by contractor raises a presumption of validity as to the amount of an overpayment.
CMS proposes update to e-prescribing procedures
With the goal of reducing provider burdens, CMS proposed new e-prescribing standards under Medicare Part D.
Termination was for violating HIPAA, not age discrimination
Summary judgment properly entered for employer on employee’s age discrimination claims because she failed to state a prima facie case under ADEA or PHRA, and hospital’s reason for...
Agencies need further guidance to strengthen online identity verification processes
The GAO found that federal agencies need to strengthen online identity verification processes, but they need further guidance from the National Institute of Standards and Technology to determine what...
Negligence, products liability, breach of implied warranty claims against hip part manufacturer proceed
A hip arthroplasty patient brought claims against the hospital and the manufacturer after the implanted device failed.