Banking and Finance Law Daily
Stay up to date on banking and finance law news with our comprehensive daily report.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Banking & Finance legal and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Website visit did not bind consumer to new contract terms with Experian
By merely visiting the Experian website, a consumer did not create a new binding contract with Experian, notwithstanding an earlier contract between the parties that stated that a website visit was...
Claim that loan servicer willfully violated FCRA by obtaining credit reports rejected
Courts "should be reluctant to skip to the negligence or willfulness issue without answering the threshold question of whether the defendant violated the FCRA," the Ninth Circuit panel...
Net stable funding ratio final rule approved by FDIC
FDIC Board adopts NSFR final rule at its latest meeting.
New report finds Trump administration failed to assist struggling small businesses
In an examination of the Paycheck Protection Program, the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis found that the Treasury Department and Small Business Administration encouraged big banks...
CFPB enters proposed judgment against debt collector
The CFPB has announced a proposed judgment against a debt collector for violations of federal debt collection and consumer protection laws.