Banking and Finance Law Daily
Stay up to date on banking and finance law news with our comprehensive daily report.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Banking & Finance legal and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Funds availability adjustments finalized
The final rule adjusts for inflation the funds that must be available as required by the EFA Act and Regulation CC.
Fed releases 2019 stress test results; finds capital sufficient to survive losses
In the first year of supervisory stress testing excluding banks with less than $100 billion in assets, the Fed finds that the 18 firms tested would stay above their minimum requirements in...
CFPB, Fed release semiannual regulatory agendas
The CFPB and the Fed have released their respective semiannual regulatory agenda for publication in the Federal Register.
OFAC modifies regulations governing reporting, procedures, and penalties
While revising its regulations covering "Reporting, Procedures and Penalties," OFAC is requesting public comments on the amendments.
Debt release failed to meet requirements to assert defense against FDIC
A debtor failed to show that an alleged release of his personal guarantees on business loans met the requirements of 42 U.S.C. §1823(e), where the evidence consisted of (at best) a collection of...