Banking and Finance Law Daily
Stay up to date on banking and finance law news with our comprehensive daily report.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Banking & Finance legal and compliance developments
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
A complete daily report of the news that affects your world
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Not just news – the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our permissions policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CFPB proposes changes to Remittance Rule to provide financial relief for smaller institutions
The proposed rule would extend an exception that allows certain insured institutions to disclose estimates instead of exact amounts and would increase the safe harbor threshold to reduce compliance...
Warren, Brown query CFPB amid reports of Goldman Sachs’ alleged gender discrimination
In a letter to the CFPB Director, Democratic leaders of the Senate Banking Committee express their concerns about the Bureau’s commitment to combatting discrimination under ECOA and request...
Background screener settles FCRA claims with CFPB for $8.5M
The Bureau alleged that Sterling Infosystems’ procedures created a heightened risk that its consumer reports would include criminal records belonging to another individual with the same name as...