Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Anesthesiologist fails to define relevant market for claims against hospital system
The anesthesiologist’s proposed market did not encompass all interchangeable substitute products because it did not include all hospitals and non-hospital environments where pediatric...
FTC argues before Supreme Court that Sec. 13(b) authorizes monetary relief
The Ninth Circuit decision at issue upheld a $1.27 billion award for restitution.
District court should have analyzed patents before concluding they blocked drug manufacturer from market
The lower court should not have concluded, without a patent analysis, that drug patents blocked plaintiff’s entry into the generic market and broke the chain of causation for the plaintiff...
House lawmaker calls for investigation into shutdown of Parler, as social media app sues Amazon Web Services
Rep. Devin Nunes seeks Justice Department investigation after site favored by conservatives gets pulled from Amazon Web Services. Separately, Parler alleges a conspiracy between Amazon and rival...
Bail bond industry price fixing claims go forward against one surety
Other claims that surety companies, bail agencies, and bail agent associations conspired to fix bail bonds prices failed for lack of allegations about a defendant’s role or agreement to join...