Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Claims alleging skin care product ‘free trial’ scam go forward
A consumer adequately alleged a conspiracy to lure customers into paying only shipping costs for a skin care product "free trial," then charge customers full price and enlist them in...
New U.K. watchdog ‘shadow’ launches to monitor tech giants
The Digital Markets Unit will oversee plans to give consumers more choice and control over their data, promote online competition, and crack down on unfair practices.
Class settlement approved in peanut price fixing conspiracy action
The class action brought by peanut farmers against peanut processors, who were accused of facilitating a price fixing conspiracy that depressed the price of Runner peanuts, has resulted in a...
High Court turns away real estate appraiser board’s challenge to FTC suit
A Fifth Circuit ruling that federal courts lacked jurisdiction to hear an appeal by the Louisiana Real Estate Appraisers Board of an FTC administrative decision rejecting the state regulatory agency...
Bitcoin conspiracy suit fails for lack of direct evidence, plus factors
A cryptocurrency mining company’s complaint was dismissed in its entirety because it failed to allege a plausible conspiracy among all defendants, any relevant market, or any harm to...