Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Antitrust Division announces new policy to spur corporate compliance
Assistant Attorney General Delrahim noted that, in keeping with a newly issued guidance document, the Antitrust Division will now consider corporate compliance at the charging stage of criminal...
Reckitt Benckiser pays $50 million to settle FTC charges it suppressed competition for opioid addiction drug
The FTC had alleged that Reckitt violated the antitrust laws through a scheme to maintain its dominance in the market for prescription drugs that treat opioid addiction.
California law applies to state antitrust claims by repealer state plaintiffs
In multidistrict litigation against manufacturers alleged to have fixed prices for drywall, California law will govern as to state antitrust claims made by plaintiffs headquartered in states that...
North Dakota physician group merger abandoned, FTC drops challenge
The FTC has dismissed its case challenging Sanford Health’s proposed acquisition of Mid Dakota Clinic.
Failure of price discrimination suit against supplier of ready-mix concrete cement in Virgin Islands upheld
Complaining competitor failed to show enough evidence of antitrust injury and damages to support Robinson-Patman Act claims, appellate court says, and order denying motion to amend complaint was...