Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Expert to expert—every day
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
House panel hears from Sprint, T-Mobile CEOs on merger
Additional hearings in House on significant mergers likely.
Assistant A.G. Delrahim speaks on zero-price economy antitrust issues
Assistant A.G. Makan Delrahim gave remarks on strategies for antitrust enforcement in the context of the zero-price economy. Delrahim advocated for scrutinizing zero-price products without a...
Supplement marketers get warnings about health claims
The FTC and FDA have sent warning letters to companies that are purportedly marketing supplements as cures for Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Medical device maker did not breach contract with Chinese distributor
A manufacturer’s removal of three products from its distribution contract with a distributor did not breach the contract or the contract’s implied covenant. Additionally, enforcing the...
NFL players ‘return to play’ RICO claims time-barred
RICO claims brought by former pro football players against the NFL were properly dismissed as time-barred because the players knew or should have known of the alleged injury more than four years...