Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Redbox fails to assert that Disney’s download license terms violated antitrust law
Movie kiosk operator did not adequately allege market power or anticompetitive effect, and also failed to allege copyright misuse, but it could go forward with Lanham Act false advertising claims.
Class certified in contraceptive purchasers’ antitrust claims against Warner Chilcott, generic manufacturers
Class certification was granted for direct purchasers of the oral contraceptive Loestrin 24 against pharmaceutical companies for allegedly conspiring to delay generic competition through reverse...
EC probes competitive implications of Amazon’s dual role as marketplace and retailer
Amazon’s potential use of competitively sensitive marketplace seller information is under scrutiny. Meanwhile, the company agreed to changes in terms with sellers to resolve concerns of Germany...
Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google tell House lawmakers that they face intense competition
Democratic lawmakers question whether competitors exist for tech giants.
$5 billion FTC settlement with Facebook reported
FTC approves $5 billion settlement of its probe into the social media giant’s privacy practices.