Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
TV broadcast stations, ad sales reps settle U.S. charges over exchange of competitively sensitive information
Latest allegations follow settlements with seven other broadcasters announced in 2018.
Learned professional exemption bars chiropractors’ unfair trade practices claims against health network
A health network engaged in professional services met the learned profession exemption to the North Carolina unfair trade practices law when it acted as an intermediary between chiropractors and...
Preliminary injunction blocking merger of North Dakota health care providers upheld
The FTC is likely to succeed in proving that the merger of two health care providers would substantially lessen competition in four types of physician services in the Bismarck-Mandan area.
Monopolization counterclaims in methylene blue drug case go forward
Drug maker allegedly solicited the USP to revise the monograph for an active pharmaceutical ingredient while failing to disclose its patent rights on the manufacturing process required to produce...
Senate antitrust oversight hearing set for July 23
Members of Senate Judiciary Committee's antitrust subcommittee will get an opportunity to question heads of federal antitrust agencies on reported tech sector investigations.