Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
FTC tells prosthetic limb maker to divest business before acquisition
Before a prosthetic manufacturer, which plans to develop a myoelectric elbow, can acquire a leading supplier in that market, that supplier must divest itself of that business, so that the acquisition...
Medical supply distributor cooperation to fight COVID-19 gets antitrust pass
First business review letter under expedited process for COVID-19 cooperation emphasizes private companies’ work with FEMA, HHS.
FTC, FCC warn VoIP companies about Coronavirus-related robocalls
Separately, the FTC thanked a telecommunications trade association for identifying fraudulent robocalls.
Hoarded medical supplies seized from price gougers, rushed to front lines of COVID-19 battle
Departments of Justice, HHS exercise Defense Production Act authority to order that supplies discovered during first COVID-19 Hoarding and Price Gouging Task Force investigation be "immediately...
Investment funds’ suit against banks over Yen LIBOR manipulation revived
Plaintiffs plausibly alleged that the banks’ conduct caused them to suffer economic injury, and these allegations were sufficient for Article III standing at the motion to dismiss stage.