Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Expert to expert—every day
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CVS, Aetna ordered to divest Medicare Part D business for merger approval
The nation’s largest retail pharmacy chain, CVS, and third-largest health-insurance company, Aetna Inc., will be required to divest Aetna’s Medicare Part D prescription drug plan business...
Putative class action over ‘environmentally friendly’ soap doesn’t wash out
A putative class action against a big box wholesale retailer alleging deceptive marketing of dish and laundry soap as "environmentally responsible" despite including toxic chemicals as...
Suits alleging conspiracies to fix chemical prices, TV advertising rates consolidated
The Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation issued orders on October 3 to centralize groups of cases alleging conspiracies to artificially inflate local television advertising prices throughout...
Nippon Chemi-Con fined $60M for fixing electrolytic capacitor prices
The federal district court in San Francisco has taken the recommendation of the Department of Justice and fined Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation (NCC) $60 million for its role in a conspiracy to fix...
Antirust agency heads open to higher HSR fees for mega-mergers
Makan Delrahim, Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Department of Justice Antitrust Division, and FTC Chairman Joseph Simons testified today at an antitrust oversight hearing before the...