Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Contempt finding, $40 million sanction against dietary supplement sellers affirmed
Makers and marketers of Fastin, Lipodrene, Benzedrine and Stimerex properly held in contempt for violating injunction prohibiting them from making false or unsubstantiated weight-loss claims about...
Class settlements totaling $45 million in lithium ion battery litigation vacated
Ninth Circuit cites the district court’s analysis of Rule 23 requirements as "cursory," along with its overruling of Illinois Brick objections.
Antitrust claims against Johnson & Johnson over Remicade fall under arbitration agreement
Under New Jersey law, the claims arose under and were intertwined with the parties’ distribution agreement.
FTC head previews agency output from 21st century hearings
Guidance anticipated on application of antitrust to tech platforms and on merger review, particularly vertical merger review, in the coming months.
US Airways’s $15 million verdict reversed in light of Supreme Court ruling on transaction platform analyses
The Second Circuit reversed both the jury verdict on the restraint of trade claim and the lower court’s dismissal of the monopolization claim, paving the way for a new trial involving both...