Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Expert to expert—every day
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Apple, Qualcomm settle chip dispute with six-year licensing agreement
Shortly after opening statements in the licensing dispute between the tech giants, the parties agreed to dismiss all current litigation between the two companies worldwide. Pending decision in FTC...
EC approves Liberty acquisition of ArcelorMittal’s European steel assets
The spinoff of the assets had been required by the EC in order for ArcelorMittal to win approval of its acquisition of Ilva.
Indirect propane tank purchasers’ antitrust suit over reduced fill volumes survives dismissal
Indirect purchasers had standing to seek damages under Maine, Vermont, and Wisconsin antitrust laws for allegedly conspiratorial underfilling of tanks.
Monopolization counterclaims survive motion to dismiss in wireless technologies patent infringement case
LG Electronics adequately pleaded counterclaims for monopolization and attempted monopolization in a case in which Wi-FAN alleges that LG infringed its patents in the wireless technologies market.
Summary judgment in RICO case involving public corruption in post-Katrina New Orleans reversed
After a federal district court granted summary judgment to owners of a landfill in a suit in which Waste Management accused them in a RICO suit of bribing the New Orleans mayor in post-Katrina to...