Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Rejection of consumer class of Intuniv purchasers stands in ‘pay-for-delay’ suit
IPPs argued that a subclass of consumers "who bought brand Intuniv or generic Guanfacine ER with cash or co-insurance" should have been certified to challenge allegedly anticompetitive...
FTC orders prosthetic knee sellers to unwind assets
The FTC Commissioners unanimously agreed that the consummated merger was anticompetitive.
Russian pharmaceutical company’s claims barred by Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act
The foreign nature of Biocad JSC’s alleged injuries placed its claims against makers of cancer treatment drugs beyond the reach of U.S. antitrust laws. The FTAIA import exclusion applied only...
Developers of RFID ski gate system unable to pursue antitrust claims against market incumbents
Aspen Skiing does not save claims over rejection of new ski lift management technology.
Disputed co-conspirator statements may be heard at egg products antitrust trial
Egg buyer plaintiffs demonstrated that defendants conspired to reduce the supply of eggs through three different tactics and that each defendant participated in the scheme through at least one of the...