Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Expert to expert—every day
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Pfizer suit against J&J over conduct in biologic markets survives motion to dismiss
Pfizer adequately stated claims that Johnson & Johnson engaged in an anticompetitive scheme to prevent Pfizer’s Inflectra and other biosimilars from competing with Johnson & Johnson...
Second guilty plea in investigation into Florida online auction bid rigging
The second of three Florida real estate investors charged in November 2017 with conspiring to rig bids submitted through the online property foreclosure auction process in Palm Beach County, Florida...
Private antitrust claim against merger of Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller fails
The U.S. Court of Appeals in San Francisco has affirmed the dismissal of a private lawsuit challenging Anheuser-Busch InBev’s acquisition of SABMiller, finding that because the Department of...
US Olympic Committee, Track & Field body immune from antitrust attack over logo rules
USA Track & Field ("USATF") and the United States Olympics Committee ("USOC") were shielded by implied antitrust immunity from an energy chewing gum manufacturer’s...
Magazine wholesaler unable to pursue boycott claim against publishers
In an antitrust suit in which a magazine wholesaler, Anderson News, alleged that various magazine publishers conspired to boycott Anderson and drive it out of business, the U.S. Court of Appeals in...