Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Expert to expert—every day
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Class certification granted in antitrust suit involving Medicis’s acne drug Solodyn
In a massive antitrust suit against Medicis, a pharmaceutical, and others, alleging that they conspired to keep generic versions of Solodyn, an acne medication, off the market, the Massachusetts...
Supreme Court will hear American Express anti-steering case
The Supreme Court announced today that it will consider a petition brought by 11 states seeking a review of a Second Circuit ruling that the Department of Justice failed to prove...
FTC, state AGs unite to end student loan relief scams
The FTC and 11 states and the District of Columbia announced "Operation Game of Loans," the first coordinated federal-state law enforcement initiative targeting deceptive student loan debt...
Supplement marketers ordered to pay $40 million to FTC for violating injunctions
A dietary supplement manufacturer and three individuals have been ordered to pay disgorgement of more than $40 million in compensatory sanctions in a false advertising suit initiated by the FTC. The...
Qualcomm fined by Taiwan FTC for competition law violations, pledges appeal
The Taiwan Fair Trade Commission (TFTC) has fined Qualcomm Inc. approximately $23.4 billion Taiwan dollars (about U.S. $773 million) for violating the country’s competition laws in its...