Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
FTC sues to block New Jersey healthcare system merger
The agency is alleging that the acquisition of Englewood Healthcare by Hackensack Meridian Health would harm competition in the market for inpatient general acute care services.
$2.67B settlement in Blue Cross Blue Shield antitrust litigation gets preliminarily approval
The proposed settlement classes and agreement, including substantial injunctive relief to enhance competition in the health insurance market, were fair, reasonable, and otherwise satisfactory.
Regional sports network’s attempted monopolization claims against Comcast move forward
The regional sports programming producer sufficiently alleged that Comcast refused to continue to contract with it so that Comcast could eliminate competition from the market and vertically integrate...
Pediatricians not required to arbitrate vaccine monopoly claims against Merck
Pediatricians were not required to arbitrate vaccine-related antitrust claims, because they were not bound to the arbitration clause in Merck’s contracts with Physician Buying Groups.