Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Expert to expert—every day
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Antitrust Division chief discusses agency’s actions, initiatives in speech to federalists
Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand, head of the Department of Justice Antitrust Division, Brand highlighted the agency’s accomplishments in its first year under Attorney General Jeff...
ACTOS purchasers allowed to pursue claims against Takeda based on FDA’s 2010 ruling
Drug purchasers who allegedly were forced to pay inflated prices for the diabetes drug ACTOS can amend their complaint against Takeda Pharmaceuticals to allege claims based on the theory that a FDA...
FTC nominees pledge bipartisan cooperation in Senate Commerce Committee hearing
All four of President Trump’s nominees to serve on the FTC envision continued bipartisan cooperation at the Commission if they are confirmed. The pledges of bipartisanship were made by Joseph...
Quest avoids lab test pricing monopoly claims
Consumers failed to allege sufficient facts to establish that they were injured by a provider of clinical laboratory services for allegedly exploiting its dominant market share to foreclose...
Challenge to exclusivity agreements between tile maker, distributors proceeds
Exclusivity agreements between the dominant manufacturer in the ceiling tile market and specialized distributors gave rise to plausible claims of anticompetitive conduct in the United States under...