Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Heir location service principal receives probation for market allocation conspiracy
Brad Davis of Brandenburger & Davis avoided incarceration upon sentencing for conspiring to allocate customers in the heir location services industry.
Anheuser-Busch gets U.S. okay to acquire remaining stake in Craft Brew Alliance
Divestiture of CBA’s Kona brand business under proposed settlement is intended to resolve antitrust concerns.
Six individuals indicted in Amazon Marketplace commercial bribery scheme
The indictment comes less than five months after Senator Hawley called for an antitrust investigation into the conduct.
Wage suppression claims move forward against poultry processors
Poultry processing plant employees sufficiently alleged conspiracies to fix compensation and exchange compensation information as to three poultry processors and two data consulting companies.
FTC’s Wilson discusses the efficacy of remedies in monopoly enforcement actions
With rumors swirling that FTC is preparing an antitrust suit against Facebook, the commissioner warns that the task of challenging unilateral conduct should be approached with humility.