Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
Expert to expert—every day
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature
- Promote your firm with our reprint policy
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
EC orders freeze on International Skating Union eligibility rules penalizing speed skaters
Just two months before the opening of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, the International Skating Union (ISU)—the exclusive international sport federation recognized by the International Olympic...
March trial date set for U.S. challenge to AT&T/Time Warner deal
The federal district court in Washington, D.C. has set March 19, 2018, as the start date for a trial to determine whether AT&T, Inc.’s proposed $108 billion acquisition of Time Warner, Inc...
$208M settlement, $41 fee award in NCAA grant-in-aid cap suit approved
The federal district court in Oakland, California, has officially signed off on a $208.7 million antitrust settlement on behalf of classes of current and former National Collegiate Athletic...
Motorola has monopoly over land mobile radio communication market, competitor alleges
A competitor in the land mobile radio (LMR) communication systems has filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey against Motorola Solutions, Inc., alleging that Motorola is engaging...
Capital One barred from rechallenging patent troll’s litigation conduct under antitrust laws
Antitrust counterclaims asserted by Capital One Financial Corp. in response to an alleged patent troll’s infringement suit were barred under the doctrines of Noerr-Pennington immunity and...