Antitrust Law Daily
A complete daily report of antitrust law news that affects your practice, your clients and your world.
The Antitrust & Competition Law Daily Reporting Suite
Timely, authoritative resources that enable you to efficiently and confidently address client needs by keeping you current on daily news and changing regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Conviction of real estate investors for bid rigging upheld
There were no errors to warrant a new trial in case dating back nearly a decade.
Sales rep’s claims for lost commissions properly tossed
However, the lower court should have dismissed some of the claims without prejudice, instead of with prejudice on Article III standing grounds.
RICO statute authorizes nationwide service over ‘other parties’
Where personal jurisdiction based on minimum contacts is established as to at least one defendant, the RICO statute provides for nationwide service and jurisdiction over "other parties" not...
Preliminary injunction granted against former tax preparation franchisee that started a competing business
The franchisor was likely to succeed on its breach of contract claims for operating a competing business and using confidential information in violation of the parties’ agreements.
Draft vertical merger guidelines released by FTC and Antitrust Division
Agencies seek public comment through February 11 on the proposed guidelines describing how vertical mergers are evaluated for compliance with the antitrust laws. Democratic FTC commissioners express...