ComplyTrack™ Document & Policy Management
Create, manage, and distribute strictly controlled documentation.
Efficient workflow for document management
Combined with the powerful and flexible ComplyTrack platform, the Documents & Policies workflow allows organizations to create, manage and store any documents important to a health care organization, such as policies and procedures, plans, contracts, incident forms, correspondence, and any other documents that represent evidence — a cornerstone of any effective risk and compliance program.
The built-in content versioning system eliminates document distortion that can be the result of multiple editors. The cooperative document management system allows for check-in and check-out features that ensure data integrity. No matter how many editors are involved in the process, your documents will remain relevant and up-to-date.
Know your regulatory stance
- Maintain strict document-version fidelity with version control, revision control, and archiving capabilities.
- Review version history and previous version documents with a click.
- Give your employees access to the documents and policies they need across the enterprise with a companion portal for published documents.
Make the right decisions at the right time
- Automate the review process with support for both Concurrent & Sequential reviewer/approver workflows for maximum flexibility.
- Maintain document integrity with familiar and user-friendly Sharepoint-like Check in/Check Out capabilities
- Save time and reduce errors with in-application document editing and versioning through Microsoft Office integration
Get the information you need, when you need it
- Provide approvers/reviewers with easy access to document assignments from either a link in an automatic email notification or the unified ComplyTrack dashboard.
- Gain complete control over what unique data you want to collect and report on throughout the document management process with configuration options based on document type.
- Integrate with ComplyTrack Surveys for easy and secure distribution of documents to employees, vendors, and consultants to ensure certification and attestation.
Quick Cartoon Case Studies—Can You Identify?
Watch these four quick cartoon case study videos to see if you can identify with the risks faced by these four healthcare compliance professionals.
Need help finding the right solution?
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact us and we'll put you in touch with one of our solutions specialists. Call us at 1-800-638-8437