Cheetah™ Sexual Harassment & Workplace ComplianceLog In
Authoritative, accurate, timely analysis and resources to help you navigate the growing and constantly evolving complexities of sexual harassment within the workplace.
Current news, expert guidance, powerful training programs and practical tools – all in one place!
Sexual harassment continues to be a significant workplace problem that has moved front and center with continuing prime-time media coverage and the #MeToo movement. It has caused tremendous harm to countless victims – and has hurt companies' pocketbooks, productivity, and reputations. With ever-changing business pressures and the many federal and state laws, it can be overwhelming to stay on top of the latest information. Cheetah™ Sexual Harassment & Workplace Compliance provides employment law attorneys, human resource professionals, and corporate counsel with immediate access to front-end preventative direction and powerful training tools, as well as guidance for how to handle issues and claims should they arise — all within a single, easy-to-use online resource center.
Proven, expert guidance
Authoritative guidance written by renowned experts, including leading treatises such as Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Law and Practice by Alba Conte and Employee Dismissal: Law and Practice by Henry Perritt, that deliver practical, comprehensive information covering:
- Actionable insights for identifying, handling, and preempting the possibility of sexual harassment within your organization
- EEOC policy guidance
- Designing, implementing, and managing an effective legal compliance program
- Evaluating and litigating a wrongful discharge case
- And more!
Ready-to-implement training programs
Templated and customizable training programs that provide:
- PowerPoint presentations
- Presenter’s scripts
- Sign-in forms
- Final exams
- Certificates of completion
- Brochures to hand out
So you don’t have to develop your own materials from scratch!
Training programs include:
- Sexual harassment prevention training for employees
- Sexual harassment prevention training for managers and supervisors
Time-saving practical tools
- Our unique State and Federal Anti-Harassment Laws SmartChart allows you to quickly and easily compare essential topics for each state in a convenient chart format. Instantly evaluate and compare the applicable state and federal laws and regulations, prohibited practices, policy requirements, training obligations, and more related to sexual harassment in the workplace, whistleblowing, discrimination, and more.
- SmartTasks: Step-by-step practical guides that save you time and make your workflows legally sound, consistent, and more efficient.
Need help finding the right solution?
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact us and we'll put you in touch with one of our solutions specialists. Call us at 1-800-638-8437