Conflict Minerals, Oil & Gas and Human Trafficking: An Update on Supply Chain Disclosures for M&A Practitioners
Complete the form and download our latest white paper, “Conflict Minerals, Oil & Gas and Human Trafficking: An Update on Supply Chain Disclosures for M&A Practitioners,” by Mark S. Nelson, J.D. for a review on the status of the SEC’s conflict minerals rule and its impact on M&A due diligence, the Commission’s resource extraction issuers rule, required securities disclosures regarding human trafficking and California’s supply chain transparency law.
- Navigating the Conflict Minerals Rule
- SEC Guidance Under Review
- M&A Practice
- Evolution of a Securities Disclosure Requirement
- Revision, Waiver, Termination
Resource Extraction Issuers Rule Disapproved
- What was Disapproved -- Basic Rule Mechanics
- Will SEC try Again?
Is Human Trafficking the Next Disclosure Frontier?
- Bills in the 114th Congress
- California Disclosure Law