WK Browser Search Installation Process
- Close all open programs and other browser tabs or windows.
- Click on the "Install Now" button above and wait a few seconds for the download/install process to begin.
- If you are using Internet Explorer®, click Run at the prompt (see image below). If you are using Chrome™ or Firefox®, you will need to manually run the wkbrowsersearch.msi once it downloads.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next.
- After reviewing the License Agreement,check “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” checkbox and click Next button to continue.
- Specify the browser you want WK Browser Search for Cheetah to be added
- Click Install to start the installation process
- After a few seconds you should see that the installation has completed. Click Next to continue Main installation process is completed. Please click Finish to continue with additional steps On machines with Internet Explorer® 10 and above some additional instructions will be provided by the installation program. Make a note of these instructions (to be performed later the next time you start Internet Explorer®) and then click Next to continue
- If you want to install WK Browser Search to Chrome™, click Next when you see the below screen to be taken to the Chrome Web Store, and then click the button labeled "Free" in the upper right corner of the screen. Otherwise, click Cancel to end the installation.”
- Open your browser (Internet Explorer®, Firefox® or Chrome™) and wait for the login prompt has appeared and then log in with your credentials.
- Please check "Remember Me" box in order to stay logged in.
If you have any questions please email Cheetah Customer Service or call 1-800-955-5217