Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory Solutions U.S. offers a variety of ways to stay up-to-date with its content. The Standing Order and Auto Renewal programs described below may be available for specific products. To inquire about product eligibility, please contact your sales representative or customer service.
- By enrolling a product in our Standing Order Program, you will automatically receive new editions of and other updates to the product as they become available on a risk-free 30 day trial basis.
- Updates are invoiced at the then-current price, along with applicable sales tax and shipping & handling charges.
- The frequency of Standing Order shipments vary by title based on regulatory developments and publishing schedule. You are never obligated to purchase a minimum number of updates in order to take advantage of our Standing Order program.
- You have the right to return any future new edition or update sent to you on Standing Order by simply returning the product within 30 days of receipt. A postage-paid return label will be included with your shipment for your convenience. If you decide to keep the update after the 30 day review period ends, you are responsible for paying the invoice in full.
- Should you decide for any reason that you no longer wish to be enrolled in the Standing Order Program, or you did not intend to enroll, you may cancel at any time. To cancel, you may call Customer Service at 800-234-1660 or email [email protected]. You can also cancel by simply returning your shipment within 30 days of receipt. You may also use the Standing Order self-service tool located on the My Account support site at: http://support.wklawbusiness.com/content/Account/RegWiz1.aspx
Auto Renewing Subscription
- By enrolling a title in our Auto-Renewal Program, the title will stay up-to-date without interruption of service at the end of your subscription term, without any further action on your part, until you cancel.
- The renewal cost is the subscription price in effect at the time of renewal which will be invoiced, along with applicable sales tax and shipping & handling charges.
- Under the Automatic Subscription Renewal Program, you are not required to renew any minimum number of times.
- Should you decide for any reason that you no longer wish to be enrolled in the automatic renewal program, or you did not intend to enroll, you may cancel at any time. You can cancel by calling Customer Service at 800-344-3734 or emailing [email protected]. You can also choose not to renew at any time before the invoice is due by returning the invoice marked “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.”
- Enrolling a subscription product under our automatic renewal program does not affect our cancellation policy
Wolters Kluwer reserves the right to change its policies and terms and conditions of sale at any time. You are encouraged to review them from time to time. Any changes made are effective when issued and apply to any orders, licenses, and subscriptions commencing following the publication of any such changes.