Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory Solutions U.S. offers a variety of ways to stay up-to-date with its content. The Standing Order and Auto Renewal programs described below may be available for specific products. To inquire about product eligibility, please contact your sales representative or customer service.
Our Standing Order Program ensures that our customers are always up-to-date with the most critical information and new developments in their fields.
- By enrolling your product(s) in our Standing Order Program, this means that future new editions or supplements will be sent to you automatically—as they are published—on a 30-day risk-free approval basis, without any further action on your part, until you cancel.
- When you enroll your product in the Standing Order Program, you will automatically receive new editions or updates to your product, invoiced at the then-current price, including any applicable sales tax and shipping & handling charges. Shipping and handling charges are based on shipping method, location and the weight.
- The type of products received and the frequency of Standing Order shipments varies by title based on regulatory developments and publishing schedules. You may call Customer Service at 800-344-3734 for additional information about the types and frequency of new editions or updates for your specific title(s). You are not obligated to purchase a minimum number of new editions or updates in order to take advantage of our Standing Order Program.
- You have the right to return any future new edition or update sent to you on Standing Order by simply returning the product within 30 days of receipt. If you decide not to keep a standing order shipment, call 800-344-3734 to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA postage paid label). If you do not return your Standing Order shipment by the end of the 30-day trial period, you are responsible for paying the invoice in full.
- Should you decide for any reason that you no longer wish to be enrolled in the Standing Order Program, or you did not intend to enroll, you may cancel at any time. To cancel, you may call Customer Service at 800-344-3734 or email CCHCustomerService@wolterskluwer.com. You can also cancel by simply returning your shipment within 30 days of receipt. You may also use the Standing Order self-service tool located on the My Account support site (https://support.cch.com/myaccount).
Auto Renewing Subscription
Our Automatic Subscription Renewal Program ensures that our customers are always up-to-date with the most critical information and new developments in their fields as well as continuing to receive updates to our products without interruption in their service.
- By enrolling your product(s) in our Automatic Subscription Renewal Program, subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the term without any further action on your part, until you cancel.
- The cost of the renewal will be the subscription price in effect at the time of each renewal including applicable sales tax and shipping and handling charges. Subscription renewal prices are subject to increase in the future. Our customary shipping and handling charges will apply to all shipments of tangible subscription products and are invoiced up front; such charges are based on shipping method, location and weight.
- Under the Automatic Subscription Renewal Program, you are not required to renew any minimum number of times.
- Should you decide for any reason that you no longer wish to be enrolled in the automatic renewal program, or you did not intend to enroll, you may cancel at any time. You can cancel by calling Customer Service at 800-344-3734 or emailing CCHCustomerService@wolterskluwer.com. You can also choose not to renew at any time before the invoice is due by returning the invoice marked “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.”
- Enrolling a subscription product under our automatic renewal program does not affect our cancellation policy which you can find at: support.cch.com/Answers.
Wolters Kluwer reserves the right to change its policies and terms and conditions of sale at any time. You are encouraged to review them from time to time. Any changes made are effective when issued and apply to any orders, licenses, and subscriptions commencing following the publication of any such changes