For Reprint of Articles by Customers Referred to in the Articles
This policy applies to the following Wolters Kluwer Daily publications:
- Wolters Kluwer Antitrust Law Daily
- Wolters Kluwer Banking and Finance Law Daily
- Wolters Kluwer Employment Law Daily
- Wolters Kluwer Health Law Daily
- Wolters Kluwer Health Reform WK-EDGE
- Wolters Kluwer Insurance Law Daily
- Wolters Kluwer IP Law Daily
- Wolters Kluwer Product Liability Law Daily
- Wolters Kluwer Securities Regulation Daily
The Wolters Kluwer Law & Business division of CCH Incorporated is pleased to permit customers who subscribe to a listed Wolters Kluwer Daily publication from CCH, during any time period in which customer maintains an active subscription to the applicable publication, to reprint and distribute in the course of marketing and promoting the customer’s business and without charge, articles appearing in that publication that refer to customer or any individual attorney or attorneys of customer, as long as customer meets for following criteria:
- Reprints may not be distributed until 7 calendar days AFTER the date that the article was first published in the applicable Daily publication. Articles written by or containing interviews of or quotes from authors affiliated with a subscriber customer of the applicable Daily publication, however, may be distributed by the customer before the lapse of the 7 day period.
- The article must refer to either the customer or an individual attorney or attorneys of customer.
- Customer must include the following notice and statement at the end of the article:
© [insert year article was published] CCH Incorporated. All rights reserved. The foregoing article is reprinted with permission. This article was published in Wolters Kluwer [insert applicable name of the Daily product (e.g. Antitrust Law Daily)], on ________, 20__. For more information about subscribing to this publication, please visit www.dailyreportingsuite.com.
This policy was last updated February 25, 2014 and is subject to change. However, any change to this policy will only be effective upon any subsequent renewals of subscriptions in effect when the change was made.
If you have any questions, please contact your Wolters Kluwer account representative.