The law changes every day. The tools you use need to change with it. Introducing Wolters Kluwer Products Liability Law Daily — a news service created by attorneys for attorneys — providing same-day coverage of legislative and regulatory developments, updates on rulemaking and enforcement, and a complete report of the daily news that affects your world.
With Products Liability Law Daily you’ll get breaking news and developments via email, RSS feeds, mobile apps, or IntelliConnect, our web-based platform. Content is written by knowledgeable attorney-editors who deliver valuable in-depth analysis and insights. Know what’s right, right now.
Follow the latest in products liability and safety law as it changes.
- Topics covered include: Federal and state products liability decisions, CPSC and NHTSA regulatory and administrative developments, product recalls, agency enforcement activities, and more.
- Full summaries of federal and state supreme, appellate, and district court decisions.
- Links to full text cases and other primary source.
- All case summaries list the presiding judge and names of the attorneys representing the parties.
Not just the news — the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists — created by attorneys for attorneys.
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information to your clients with our built-in copyright permissions.
- Save time with mobile apps for your smart phone or tablet.