By Pension and Benefits Editorial Staff
The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) is requesting that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) extend approval of the collection of information in the PBGC regulations on multiemployer plans. The PBGC seeks comments on the information collections.
The collections consist of following information:
- Extension of special withdrawal liability rules (29 CFR Part 4203).
- Variances for sale of assets (29 CFR Part 4204).
- Reduction or waiver of complete withdrawal liability (29 CFR Part 4207).
- Reduction or waiver of partial withdrawal liability (29 CFR Part 4208).
- Allocating unfunded vested benefits to withdrawing employers (29 CFR Part 4211).
- Notice, collection, and redetermination of withdrawal liability (29 CFR Part 4219).
- Procedures for PBGC approval of plan amendments (29 CFR Part 4220).
Comments should be submitted by May 28, 2020. Written comments and recommendations for the information collections should be sent to https://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/PRAMain.
Source: 85 FR 23542.
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More