By Pension and Benefits Editorial Staff
The Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) is soliciting comments on the proposed extension, without changes, of information collection requests relating to:
- PT Class Exemption 2006-16, concerning securities lending by employee benefit plans;
- Electronic registration by investment managers;
- Disclosure of multiemployer plan actuarial and financial information;
- Summary plan descriptions;
- PT Class Exemption 80-83, concerning an employee benefit plan’s purchase of securities to reduce the indebtedness owed by a party in interest;
- PT Class Exemption 88-59, concerning residential mortgage financing arrangements involving employee benefit plans;
- Petitions to the Department of Labor for a finding of whether an employee benefit plan is established or maintained under or pursuant to one or more collective bargaining agreements;
- PT Class Exemption 84-14, concerning plan asset transactions determined by independent qualified professional asset managers;
- Recordkeeping requirements connected with a statutory exemption for the cross-trading of securities;
- PT Class Exemption 96-23, involving plan asset transactions determined by in-house asset managers; and
- PT Class Exemption 77-4, concerning certain transactions between investment companies and employee benefit plans.
Written comments, which must be submitted on or before May 28, 2019, should be directed to G. Christopher Cosby, Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW., Room N-5718, Washington, DC 20210; Email: [email protected]; Telephone: (202) 693-8410; Fax: (202) 219-4745. These are not toll-free numbers.
SOURCE: 84 FR 11573.
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More