By Pension and Benefits Editorial Staff
The Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) is seeking comments on the proposed extension of information collection requests contained in the following:
- The Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program;
- EBSA’s Request for Assistance form available on its website for those wishing to contact EBSA online;
- Regulations prescribing an alternative method of compliance for certain Simplified Employee Pensions (SEPs);
- Rules outlining the procedures for applying for an exemption from the prohibited transaction provisions of ERISA Code 408(a);
- Final regulations implementing provisions relating to the provision of investment advice by a fiduciary adviser to plan participants and beneficiaries;
- Regulations providing an alternative method of compliance with ERISA Title I reporting and disclosure provisions for top-hat plans; and
- Rules for furnishing certain plan documents to the Secretary of Labor on request under ERISA Sec. 104(a)(6).
Written comments, which should be received on or before December 21, 2020, should be submitted to G. Christopher Cosby, Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration, 200 Constitution Avenue NW, Room N-5718, Washington, DC 20210, [email protected] dol.gov, (202) 693-8410, FAX (202) 219-4745 (these are not toll-free numbers).
Source: 85 FR 66580.
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More