By Pension and Benefits Editorial Staff
The Department of Labor has reissued seven Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) forms. These forms now have an expiration date of August 31, 2021.
The reissued forms are:
- WH-380-E, Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee's Serious Health Condition;
- WH-380-F, Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition;
- WH-381, Notice of Eligibility and Rights and Responsibilities;
- WH-382, Designation Notice;
- WH-384, Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave;
- WH-385, Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember—for Military Family Leave; and
- WH-385-V, Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave.
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More