Wisconsin penalties can be appealed
Thursday, June 27, 2019

Wisconsin penalties can be appealed

By Payroll and Entitlements Editorial Staff

Approximately 2,700 penalty letters (NOAD) were mailed this week to Wisconsin taxpayers who filed their Forms WT-7's but either did not file their Forms W-2's or 1099s or filed them incorrectly. Taxpayers must submit an appeal and file complete and correct W-2's or 1099's to request to have the penalty reversed. Contact: Andrea Northwood. Connect on Twitter: @wi_revenue. (Wisconsin Department of Revenue Notices of Amount Due Mailed, June 11, 2019.)

Back to Top

Interested in submitting an article?

Submit your information to us today!

Learn More