By Payroll and Entitlements Editorial Staff
The Minnesota Department of Revenue is offering a Using e-Services for Withholding Tax webinar. The seminar will cover how to use the e-Services system with a focus on withholding tax depositing and filing. The webinar will be offered on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. CST. Registration is now open. Participants can register here.
What will this webinar cover? The webinar will cover the following topics and answer questions about e-Services and withholding tax:
- The basics of using e-Services
- How to make a withholding tax deposit
- How to file a withholding tax return
- Resources for using e-Services
Note: The webinar will not cover how to create or file W-2s and 1099s.
Who should attend?
- New business owners handling withholding tax
- New e-Services users with withholding tax accounts
- Tax and payroll professionals, bookkeepers, and accountants who use e-Services
For questions or problems joining the webinar, email [email protected] for assistance. (Minnesota Department of Revenue announcement, June 22, 2020).
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More