In case you missed the in-depth coverage of Labor and Employment Law Daily during November, here’s a recap of some key developments in the L&E community.
Our November recap includes:
- How the Biden Administration may impact the labor and employment landscape
- California app-driver companies score a win with Proposition 22
- Fourth Circuit says automatic gratuities paid to restaurant workers are not tips, but commissions, for FLSA exemption purposes
- Final rules change annual H-2A visa program Adverse Effect Wage Rate methodology and codify OFCCP procedures for resolving potential discrimination
- NLRB establishes standards to determine whether mail-ballot elections are appropriate during COVID-19 pandemic
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More
Labor & Employment Law Daily: Breaking legal news at your fingertips
Sign up today for your free trial to this daily reporting service created by attorneys, for attorneys. Stay up to date on labor and employment legal matters with same-day coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity with easy access through email or mobile app.