By Lorene D. Park, J.D.
In case you missed the in-depth coverage of Employment Law Daily in the past month, here’s a recap of key developments in the L&E community, including our editor’s choice for “Top Five.”
Highlights from the January 2019 recap include:
• The government shutdown
• The Supreme Court on arbitration issues
• The NLRB’s shift in defining “employee” status
• Developments in President Trump’s transgender military ban
• An en banc Seventh Circuit reverses course on disparate impact ADEA claims
• The Illinois Supreme Court on BIPA
• Some big settlements and awards
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More
Employment Law Daily: Breaking legal news at your fingertips
Sign up today for your free trial to this daily reporting service created by attorneys, for attorneys. Stay up to date on employment legal matters with same-day coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity with easy access through email or mobile app.