By Wayne D. Garris Jr., J.D.
Supreme Court news
- Justices decline to review religious accommodation case, but indicate desire to review de minimis burden standard
- NLRB issues joint-employer rule
Federal circuit court decisions
- Prior salary not a valid “factor other than sex” under the EPA
- Title VII does not apply to uniformed members of the armed forces
- Third Circuit declines to enjoin enforcement of Philadelphia’s salary history ordinance
- House passes the PRO Act
California legislation challenged
See our latest monthly recap: “Top labor and employment developments for February 2020.”
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More
Labor & Employment Law Daily: Breaking legal news at your fingertips
Sign up today for your free trial to this daily reporting service created by attorneys, for attorneys. Stay up to date on labor and employment legal matters with same-day coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity with easy access through email or mobile app.