By Wayne D. Garris Jr., J.D.
In case you missed the in-depth coverage of Labor & Employment Law Daily for August, here’s a recap of some key developments in the L&E community.
Highlights from the August 2020 recap include:
- Court will mull fate of the ACA
- Sens. Merkley and Sanders introduce National Biometric Privacy Act
Federal courts of appeal decisions
- EMS captain’s Facebook post about police shooting addressed a matter of public concern
- Employer committed ULP when it unilaterally reduced pension contributions
- Tennessee enacts COVID-19 immunity law
- California’s battle with rideshare companies over employee status continues
- Courts consider applicability of FAA transportation worker exemption for delivery drivers
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More
Labor & Employment Law Daily: Breaking legal news at your fingertips
Sign up today for your free trial to this daily reporting service created by attorneys, for attorneys. Stay up to date on labor and employment legal matters with same-day coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity with easy access through email or mobile app.