In case you missed the in-depth coverage of Employment Law Daily for August, here’s a recap of some key developments in the L&E community.
Highlights from the August 2019 recap include:
- The NLRB’s proposed election rule provisions (likely the first in a series of rulemakings)
- The Board’s “independent contractor” ruling and other key decisions
- ICE raids and the aftermath
- OFCCP’s expand “religious freedom” for federal contractors
- Noteworthy discrimination and wage-hour decisions
- New employee-friendly laws in Illinois, New York, and Oregon.
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More
Labor & Employment Law Daily: Breaking legal news at your fingertips
Sign up today for your free trial to this daily reporting service created by attorneys, for attorneys. Stay up to date on labor and employment legal matters with same-day coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity with easy access through email or mobile app.