I am very pleased to be moderating a webinar, Sexual Harassment Roundtable: Practical Guidance for Employers, on Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST. Participants will be eligible for one complimentary CLE credit.
As most Labor and Employment practitioners know, sexual harassment continues to be a substantial and sticky workplace problem that has moved front and center with the rise of the “MeToo” movement. This one-hour webinar will focus on practical guidance for employers (and their inside counsel and outside attorneys). We have assembled an all-star panel of legal experts who will walk through the current landscape and discuss a wide range of topics, including:
- Why sexual harassment remains a persistent workplace problem
- The types of sexual harassment allegations that can be trickiest for employers
- Pros and cons of using nondisclosure clauses in settlement agreements
- How mandatory arbitration impacts sexual harassment claims
- Best practices for preventing sexual harassment and handling allegations when they do arise
Please join me and our distinguished panel of attorneys as we discuss these issues and sort through real-life scenarios:
- Brooke Colaizzi, Principal, Jackson Lewis, PC
- Chris Bourgeacq, The Chris Bourgeacq Law Firm, PC
- Brooke Colaizzi, Member, Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
- Eric B. Meyer, Partner, Dilworth Paxson LLP
Click here to learn more about the panel and to register.
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More
Employment Law Daily: Breaking legal news at your fingertips
Sign up today for your free trial to this daily reporting service created by attorneys, for attorneys. Stay up to date on employment legal matters with same-day coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity with easy access through email or mobile app.