Please join me on March 26 at 12:00 Noon CT (1:00 PM ET) for a free, one-hour roundtable discussion at which a top-notch panel of legal experts will take us through a “check-in” of notable developments at the three major labor and employment federal agencies—the EEOC, the DOL, and the NLRB.
The roundtable discussion will include:
- Agency enforcement priorities
- Today’s compliance landscape
- Practical guidance on emerging compliance issues
- Best practices to avoid common problems
We have a great panel of seasoned attorneys ready to share their insights with attendees:
- Brooke Colaizzi, Member, Sherman & Howard;
- Suzanne L. Martin, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins;
- Stephanie Peet, Principal, Jackson Lewis;
- Connie Bertram, Shareholder, Polsinelli; and
- Chris Bourgeacq, Founder, The Chris Bourgeacq Law Firm, PC.
Click here to register.
Interested in submitting an article?
Submit your information to us today!Learn More
Employment Law Daily: Breaking legal news at your fingertips
Sign up today for your free trial to this daily reporting service created by attorneys, for attorneys. Stay up to date on employment legal matters with same-day coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity with easy access through email or mobile app.