By April, we should have a sense about where many health care issues are heading in Congress and the Administration. This webinar will give a status update on the issues previously identified, while presenting new issues that have come up since January. We will also have a special focus on trends in False Claims Act enforcement. Specifically, the April webinar will address:
- Telehealth Update – Hot Issues for 2019.
- The latest on the Azar v. Allina Health Services, et al., which the Supreme Court may have decided by this time.
- Trends in False Claims Act Enforcement (Parallel Civil and Criminal Investigations).
- The latest on Site Neutral payments.
- Other timely topics to be added.
To view the webinar replay, please click the link below and complete the information. You will receive an email with a link to the webinar.Watch Now