Sexual harassment continues to be a significant workplace problem that has moved front and center with continuing prime-time media coverage. This one-hour Sexual Harassment Roundtable focuses on practical guidance for employers. With ever-changing business pressures and the many federal and state laws, including the new tax bill, it can be overwhelming to stay on top of the latest information. Our all-star panel of legal experts will help guide you through the current landscape and discuss a wide range of topics including:
- Why sexual harassment remains a persistent workplace problem
- The types of sexual harassment allegations that can be trickiest for employers
- Pros and cons of using nondisclosure clauses in settlement agreements
- How mandatory arbitration impacts sexual harassment claims
- Best practices for preventing sexual harassment and handling allegations when they do arise
Webinar replays are not eligible for CLE credit.
To view the webinar replay, please click the link below and complete the information. You will receive an email with a link to the webinar.WATCH NOW