As you know, the enforcement landscape has changed drastically over the last two decades. Policies, procedures, hotlines, committees, baseline auditing and communication are all essential, but the culture of your organization and your leadership may ultimately make or break your program.
Join us to learn how a highly effective Compliance Officer learns how to recognize risks, allies, and leadership partners, and engage them successfully to build a world class Compliance program.
- Review the Essential Elements of an Effective Compliance Program – and understand why the essentials are no longer enough
- Identify Your Internal and External Constituents- and the risks that each pose
- Cultivate Your Compliance Champions
- Read Between the Lines with Your Board and CEO- which types are they, and how to work effectively with them
- Learn What Separates the Competent from the Highly Valued Chief Compliance Officer?