The first wave of U.S. commercial deployments of 5G have been implemented, and only a handful are expected before year-end. But, 5G deployment will be limited to a few select markets unless significant hurdles can be overcome.
This unique one-hour webinar, moderated by Paul Kirby and Lynn Stanton, the experts behind Wolters Kluwer’s TR Daily and Telecommunications Reports, will discuss the ways in which government can either add regulatory hurdles or smooth the obstacles to deployment.
Our all-star panel of industry experts will be providing their expert knowledge and insights on the current landscape and a wide range of topics including:
- The different types of broadband deployment
- The ways in which government is involved
- Spectrum Allocation
- 5G and small cell infrastructure
- FCC proceedings on lowering barriers
- FCC proceedings to fund broadband
- The FCC’s Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee