2019 promises to be an exciting year in health care, particularly because of the new Congress where many races focused on health care issues. This webinar will look ahead to issues to watch in 2019, while also reviewing important developments from 2018. Specifically, the January webinar will address:
- What you need to know about health care issues in the new Congress.
- The latest on the Azar v. Allina Health Services, et al., which is currently pending before the Supreme Court.
- The key issues in the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule and OPPS Final Rules, which go into effect on January 1, 2019.
- The 2019 outlook for health care provider mergers and acquisitions.
- GME and IME issues to watch for 2019.
To view the webinar replay, please click the link below and complete the information. You will receive an email with a link to the webinar.Watch Now