WATES, or "What are the Experts Saying", are conversational style webinars featuring Wolters Kluwers editorial experts discussing the latest legal trends and analysis. These lively, 30-minute sessions focus on a single topic of importance to our customers. Attendee questions are encouraged and the monthly subjects are always changing based on what is happening in the legal field. Previous sessions have discussed timely topics such as The SMARTER Act, Blue Sky Law and Crowdfunding, Labor & Employment Law- 2015 in Review, Supreme Court Securities Decisions and more.
Check back for more information or register here to be added to our WATES mailing list.
- August 23rd: Intellectual Property
- 2017 hot topics in IP
- September 20th: Securities
- Hot Topics in SEC Filings 2017: Regulatory Roll-backs, FinTech, Cybersecurity, and Reg A+
- October 11th: Tax
- Top 2017 Tax Trends
- January 31, 2018: Cross-Practice Areas
- President Trump’s first year. What impact has there been to Securities, Banking, Healthcare, Labor and Employment, and Tax?
- February 28, 2018: Labor & Employment
- Year in review