Wolters Kluwer’s Labor & Employment Law portfolio combines daily news, authoritative explanations and analysis of laws and regulations, expert-authored treatises, and interactive online tools to provide you with a comprehensive single source for labor and employment law.
Understand ALL your options!
- Employment Law Daily: written by attorneys for attorneys, provides same-day reporting, daily emails, and access to an online searchable database. Each daily wrap-up email covers court decisions, legislative developments, agency rulings, and more.
- State and Federal Law Compare SmartCharts: instantly evaluate the differences between jurisdictions—comparing topic-by-topic for each state. Links also give you access to the full text of pertinent state laws and regulations.
- Authoritative Reporters: The full breadth of fair employment practices, labor relations, and disabilities law at the federal and state levels, providing primary source research materials, annotated explanations, and timely updates of news and current developments.
- Labor Arbitration Awards: A leading repository of more than 40,000 awards, and our partnership with the American Arbitration Association, cover a variety of industries and deal with grievances of wide interest and application.
- SmartTasks: expert,step-by-step practical guides where the steps link to corresponding resources such as forms, government agency websites, and treatises, and you can download forms in multiple formats.
- Treatises: analytic and practical guidance written by industry experts covering a wide range of labor and employment law topics, providing you with the guidance and insight needed to understand complex issues clearly, and craft the best solution for your organization.
- Free 30-Day Trial of Employment Law Daily
- Sexual Harassment Roundtable Replay: Practical Guidance for Employer
- View Full Labor & Employment Law Library Content
- Webinar Replay: Check-In: EEOC, DOL, and NLRB Compliance Roundtable
- Whitepaper: Check-In: EEOC, DOL, and NLRB Compliance
Staying Current, Saving Time, and Supporting Business Development
This customer spotlight is based on an interview with David Morrison, a principal in the Litigation and Labor & Employment groups at Goldberg Kohn. Learn how David leverages the Wolters Kluwer Labor & Employment Law platform to stay up-to-date, save time, and as a business development tool.
Sexual Harassment: Grappling with a persistent workplace quagmire
To better understand the scope of the problem of sexual harassment in the workplace, the thorny issues that permit it to persist, and what employers can do to best prevent and manage this very sensitive, age-old scourge, Wolters Kluwer’s Employment Law Daily editors reached out to a team of experts including: Stephanie Adler-Paindiris, Principal at Jackson Lewis, PC; Chris Bourgeacq of The Chris Bourgeacq Law Firm, PC; Brooke Colaizzi, Member at Sherman & Howard L.L.C.; and Eric Meyer, Principal Partner at FisherBroyles, LLP.