Even though AALL’s 2018 Conference is over, you can still explore our line of solutions for legal, corporate, government, and academic libraries. Please fill out the form to the right to learn more, or request a demonstration, of one of our featured products!
- The Transactional Law Suite — Streamline Your Securities Law Workflow
- Tax Reporters Plus Suite — Easily Track Tax Law Changes
- Federal Developments Knowledge Center — Survey The Transforming Landscape of Regulatory And Legislative Changes
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Law Suite — Guidance, Tools, News All In One Place
- Digital Book Platform — A New Way To Access Our Titles from Kluwer Law International
- ktMINE® — Give Your Intellectual Property Practice The Edge
- SmartTask & SmartTask Pro — Step-by-Step Practical Legal Guides
- Almanac of the Federal Judiciary — Judicial Profiles Of Every Federal Judge
- Cheetah™ — Streamline And Accelerate Legal Research
- PE Plus — Permanent Establishment Workflow Tool
View our special showcase
TODAY'S LAW FIRM LIBRARY: NAVIGATING TRADITIONAL RESEARCH AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES
Presented by: Dean Sonderegger, Vice President & General Manager, Legal Markets and Innovation, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. with panelists Oliver R. Goodenough, Director, Skopos Labs, Inc., and Russell Switzer, Sr. Tax Research Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
One of the allures of emerging AI technology is the ability to - based on past history - predict future outcomes. Consider a world in which you were able to reach out to your client and alert them that a bill suddenly became very likely to pass and explain how the bill will impact their business. Now THAT would be value added and certainly an AHA moment for the client. Our session explores new technologies in legal profession in instances of predicting regulatory outcomes, as well as managing the challenges of researching changes to the law over time.