Coding and Compliance: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
June 14, 2018 | 1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
This live webinar will feature an in-depth presentation of selected coding and related compliance advice and clarifications from a well-respected subject matter expert, Melody Mulaik, president of Coding Strategies. Here’s your chance to be sure that you are up-to-date and fully understand how regulatory requirements and compliance for coding impacts revenue and your organization’s compliance readiness.
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
Next Generation Compliance Leadership
June 20, 2018 | 1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
Join us to learn how a highly effective Compliance Officer learns how to recognize risks, allies, and leadership partners, and engage them successfully to build a world class Compliance program.
- Review the Essential Elements of an Effective Compliance Program – and understand why the essentials are no longer enough
- Identify Your Internal and External Constituents- and the risks that each pose
- Cultivate Your Compliance Champions
- Read Between the Lines with Your Board and CEO- which types are they, and how to work effectively with them
- Learn What Separates the Competent from the Highly Valued Chief Compliance Officer?
This program is approved for 1.2 CEUs from HCCA. Registration requires a complete Name, Title, Organization, and a valid business Email Address.