With extensive knowledge and experience in professional software and services, Dean Sonderegger directs Wolters Kluwer Legal and Regulatory U.S., a leading provider of information and expert solutions for legal and business compliance professionals and part of the Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory division. In this role he is responsible for accelerating the vision and strategy for the business, with a particular focus on rapid development of advanced digital products and services to enhance customers’ efficiencies and workflow.
Mr. Sonderegger is a highly sought-after speaker and thought leader in the areas of artificial intelligence, blockchain, the evolution of the legal profession, and leading business transformation. He currently authors a column for Above the Law on the intersection of technology and the practice of law, and his commentary has appeared in several publications including Forbes, CFO Magazine and ABA Journal.
Mr. Sonderegger has more than 25 years of experience in the tax and legal software and services industries. He received his M.B.A. from George Washington University and holds both a B.S. and M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University.
- Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory Names Dean E. Sonderegger as SVP & General Manager of Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE: Dean E. Sonderegger, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
- Dean Sonderegger Promoted to Senior Vice President and General Manager at Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
- Dean Sonderegger Speaks at ARK Knowledge Management in the Legal Profession conference
- Dean Sonderegger AALL Highlights
- Today's Law Firm Library: Navigating Traditional Research and New Technologies
- The Tech-Savvy Law Librarian